Song Yingying never thought it was anything. Even, sometimes when she is tired and annoyed by the questions, she will think about her sweetheart.

She is the senior high school senior in her real life, a tall and handsome boy who plays basketball very well, smiles brightly and makes people feel sweet at first sight. He still had well-aligned abs, which she had occasionally caught a glimpse of and never forgot.

I don't know who is lucky enough to be his girlfriend? It's so beautiful to be able to touch the abdominal muscles.

She thought about it, and her face was a little red and a little rippling. Until his arm was stabbed by something, he came back to his senses and looked to the side: "What's the matter?"

Wen Yijia took back the pen and glanced at the podium: "If you look at Teacher Sun with this look again, he won't know how to teach."

This class is an art class. The young art teacher is telling them about the life of a great painter. Unexpectedly, Song Yingying watched with admiration and admiration. not go down.

Song Yingying secretly brushed the questions just now. When she was tired, she thought of her sweetheart. Unexpectedly, she was staring at Teacher Sun and thinking, bringing such a burden to Teacher Sun. She lowered her head guiltily and held her face.

Wen Yijia looked at her blushing face, and remembered that she was always observing herself recently, he hesitated and asked, "what's the matter with you recently?"

If he guessed correctly, is she trying to fall in love? However, she stared at him before, but it didn't look like it. He looks like a ghost now, who would want to fall in love with him? But she stared at the art teacher again, and that look made it hard to think of anywhere else.

"Have you been under too much pressure from 'studying' recently?" He hesitated for a long time and persuaded her in a euphemistic way, "Don't be under too much pressure, you are already great, and you can always 'learn' well."

He emphasized the word "study" and secretly reminded her that nothing is more important than study. In particular, she is not a very talented student. She relies on writing questions to ensure her grades. Once distracted, her grades will drop significantly.

Song Yingying shook her head and said embarrassedly, "It's okay, I'm okay."

Girl Si Chun! She was so ashamed, she covered her face, and it took a long while to lift her up. As soon as he raised his head, his eyes collided with the art teacher. The art teacher, who had just resumed his lecturing state, stammered again, and his face turned red when he saw it. Song Yingying's face also turned red, she didn't dare to raise her head anymore, she lay on the table like she was pretending to be dead, and couldn't get up.

She didn't look up until get out of class was over.

Fortunately, Wen Yijia reminded her in time, but no other classmates found out about it, which saved her from more embarrassment.

Song Yingying quickly adjusted her state and devoted her energy to studying. On the other hand, Wen Yijia gradually had other thoughts. He would occasionally look at Song Yingying, his simple and lovely tablemate, like other girls, does he want to fall in love?

Of course, most people just think about it, and few dare to fall in love. School rules and disciplines are not decorations, and academic performance is not a joke. Everyone just finds someone they like and adjusts their monotonous life.

Wen Yijia's heart is only learning. He doesn't need this kind of concoction. There is no favorite object. I have never dreamed of Song Yingying, never dreamed that she was tall and thin before she gained weight, driving her to play, buying her water, watching her sitting by the creek, taking off her shoes and treading water. .