Her own physics grades are not very good, so she put in a lot of hard work, and did a lot of simple, medium, and difficult exercises. Last night, she picked a set of questions and gave it to a few boys.

After school, Song Yingying checked the papers of several boys.

When she gave them the questions, she also gave them the answers and let them compare the research. At this time, seeing that the scroll was full of writing, she hummed and smiled: "Copy it?"

Several boys dare not answer.

Song Yingying picked up the pen, turned the paper over, and asked three more questions.

"The same question type, but the parameters have changed. You can go home after you solve these three questions." She slapped the pen and asked them to answer the questions, "You can discuss, let's start."

A few boys formed a circle and studied three questions.

The questions Song Yingying gave them were not difficult. They studied for a whole day and learned two types of questions. However, after solving two questions, the third question cannot be solved.

"Sister, help!" Several boys looked at her pitifully.

Song Yingying has been listening to them by the side. Knowing where they are stuck, she picks up a pen and tells them about the key points.

"Sister, you are amazing!" Several boys solved it and immediately looked at her admiringly.

Song Yingying gave a "hum", picked up the pen, and asked another comprehensive question: "Now, solve it!"

Several boys immediately began to study.

Twenty minutes later, they made it, with a look of excitement: "Sister, it's done!"

"Yes, we can go home." Song Yingying said, putting away the papers and scratch paper they had made.

When a few boys saw her being so serious, they were inexplicably moved, and they said, "Sister, give us the papers, and we will keep them when we go back."

Song Yingying raised her eyebrows and looked them up and down: "In a month, I'm going to give the exam questions. Don't you take it back and read it every day? How can I do it? I'll wait for you to fail, and then turn you into kites. !"

Several boys opened their eyes wide: "Isn't it?"

"How can this be?"

"Sister, are you too cruel?"

"Humph! Is my No. 4 middle school sister easy to talk about?" Song Yingying glared at them, "Go back and memorize the questions! In a month, if someone fails the test, wait and see! I'll turn him over at the school gate!"

Several boys were so frightened that they wrote down the questions silently after returning home, and did it again to consolidate.

The next day is math class.

The physics class, math class, and chemistry class come in rotation, twice a week, with a rest on Sunday. But when there is no class, other students also come, take the papers they bought from the bookstore, and work with their heads sullen.

Huang Mao and others felt that these people were really idle: "What's wrong with doing it? What's the fun in brushing questions?"

"Brother Fat never brushes questions." Song Yingying heard their muttering and said, "Brother Fat will give them a paper and correct it."

Huang Mao and others: "...fat brother is mighty."

The real school masters don't brush the questions every day. Their IQ allows them to learn in a very short period of time, and understand the type of questions thoroughly, so they don't need to waste time brushing the questions.