In the end, she bit her lip unwillingly, and her voice was a little frustrated: "Besides, I have already made a love report, so the clothes in my hand must be for my partner." She blamed her for overestimating these soldiers

    , He didn't understand any of the previous hints, otherwise maybe she, Fan Pingshan, was walking beside him.

    For this cheap cousin, Zhou Muyao didn't take it seriously, so what if she made a love report, isn't she not married yet? As long as it is true love, there is nothing to be afraid of, even if you get married or leave, as long as you swing the hoe well, there is no wall that cannot be broken.     She doesn't believe that the God of Time Traveling allowed her to go back to the 70s, just to be an ordinary literary female soldier, there must be a vigorous military romance waiting for her, as for her leading actor, he must be the best man in the world!     Pei Yancheng, who had already walked into the shoe store, waited for a long time but did not see Bai Xia speak. He was hesitating in his heart, so he heard her speak.     "Do you know Fan Pingshan's cousin?"     Seeing that he asked Fan Pingshan, Pei Yancheng heaved a sigh of relief.     "I don't know."     Since I don't know each other, then I haven't been influenced by the golden light. After all, Bai Xia doesn't think that there are so many people with meritorious virtues in this world. Wintersweet.     But the girl's aura was indeed a little strange.     Nowadays, ordinary people with thin spiritual energy can't cultivate at all, and basically can't form spiritual energy, even if they have it, it is mostly so thin that it is transparent, and it basically has no other use except to make the body stronger.     And there will only be one color, except for the golden light of merit.     But there were two kinds of light on Zhou Muyao's body, although they were extremely thin, they were indeed two kinds, gray and white, if she hadn't looked carefully, she would not have noticed it.     White symbolizes righteousness. Except for soldiers, it basically appears on people with good conduct and good deeds. Black is the opposite. Most of them are evil cultivators.     Gray is somewhere in between.

    The two essences of water and fire actually appeared on the same person. This Zhou Muyao has some problems.

    1970, New Year's Eve.

    "I've changed it, you can turn around now."

    The doors and windows of Captain Pei's dormitory in the remote place are closed, and the dark green curtains are tightly stitched so that no one can see the slightest bit. Captain Pei can hear it alone.

    "The size fits very well."

    Pei Yancheng turned around, and after a while, only this harmless comment came out of his tightly pressed thin lips.

    "I didn't expect you to have a good eye. I don't even know what size I wear."

    After a rare change of clothes, Bai Xia was in a good mood, touching the fluffy wool fabric back and forth without feeling prickly.

    The beige coat is long to the calf, revealing a section of corduroy wide-leg pants of the same color, and the small leather shoes with thick heels under the feet will make the already tall figure even more prominent. The long hair that hangs like a waterfall has not changed, it is still only made of a plum branch as a hairpin, hanging down and scattered on the back, and the neat tail of the hair sweeps across the slender waist tightly bound by the belt from time to time.

    Pei Yancheng's eyes followed the slender waistline, and suddenly stopped in the middle of the road. He was interrupted by Comrade Fan yesterday, and he was even more embarrassed to mention buying a small coat. The two returned to the military area after buying shoes.