"Ok dhan, but how? Do we just directly release a statement?", Ayira asks.

Arjun nods, "That's one method yes."

Ayira suddenly falls silent, making Arjun frown.

"Oii yenna yosikara?", Arjun asks nudging Ayira.

She snuggles more into him her voice muffled as she says, "Yen amma appa vera kalyanam panniko nu torture panranga. Evlo calls and messages."

"Appo panniko", Arjun teases, making Ayira glare at him.

"Dei, kaiti vida pakkuriya? Konuduven", Ayira says pinching him.

Arjun doesn't reply, as a sudden idea strikes him.

"Namba kalyanam pannikalama?", Arjun asks suddenly.

"What?", Ayira asks shocked.

"Namba kalyanam pannikalama?", Arjun asks slowly and surely, repeating his demand.

"You're not joking right?"Ayira asks, her mouth agape.

Arjun pushes her away before hastily removing the chain from his neck and sliding, the ring he wears as a pendant, into his hand.

He kneels before her, as she sits on the couch asking, "From the moment I met you, I knew you were the one for me. You make me a better person and I can't imagine spending my life without you. Will you marry me?"

Ayira blushes as she stares at him in shock. She gathers herself before hitting his arms, "Cha, cheesyyy."

"But, it still made you blush though.", Arjun grins at the rising colour in her cheeks before asking again, "So?"

Ayira laughs, happiness overcoming her as she gives him her hand, "Yes. Yes, I'll marry you."

Arjun grins so widely, making his eyes twinkle. He slides the ring onto her finger.

Arjun pulls her closer, kissing her immediately. Ayira, kisses him back, sliding her hands onto his hair, and pulling him closer. Arjun pulls back before kissing her cheek and pulling her into a hug.

"I love you", she whispers to him suddenly, afraid of his response.

"I love you too", Arjun says as he tightens the hug, kissing her neck.

Ayira laughs suddenly making him pull back, "Yen di sirikura?"

"Koosuthu da", Ayira says chuckling.

"Na vena poi shave pannata?", Arjun asks.

"Shave panna yaaru pa unna kalyanam pannipa?", Ayira asks raising her eyebrows.

"Adhu yenna kelvi, nee dhan.", Arjun replies confused.

"Thadi illamalam kalyanam pannika mudiyadhu.", Ayira says.

"Yedhu? Po di.", Arjun says trying to get up and walk away.

Ayira pulls him back, "What I meant was, Your beard makes you look hot. Shave lam pannitu, school paiyan maari ayitina?"

"Ippo compliment panriya insult panriya?", Arjun asks narrowing his eyes.

"Epdi venalum yeduthikalam.", Ayira says, grinning when he huffs.

"Nee illana yenna, yennaku evlo girls waiting theiryuma?", Arjun says.

"Oh apdi? Appo po. Yen yennaku propose panne?", Ayira asks crossing her arms.

"Girl neraiya varuvanga, yennaku avangala pudikannum le.", Arjun says pulling Ayira down from the couch into his lap. She hugs him resting her head on his shoulder, "Flirt mattum nalla pannu."