Chapter 21

Sunday morning, Ayira woke up feeling as if she didn't sleep at all. The sleeping tablet did little to help her sleep. She felt restless all night and now she just feels sick.

She plans on staying home tonight and resting before she goes to the bathroom to freshen up.

She gets ready before walking to the hall and switching on the tv to watch the news. As she walks to the kitchen to cook, she hears her doorbell ring.

She opened the door and smiles happily when she sees Malar. The two hug before Malar enters inside.

"Kelambu di, veliya polam", Malar says immediately.

"Odane va? Enakku light ah odambu seri ille maari irruku", Ayira says making Malar touch her forehead and neck.

"Illaye, temperature lam normal ah dhan irruku", Malar asks suspiciously.

"Adhu ille di-"

"Onnum ille we r going out for breakfast with Anirudh", Malar says.

"Nan yedhuku di, third wheel madhiri", Ayira whines. Malar shuts her up with a glare before pushing her inside the bedroom to change.

Ayira reluctantly changes before walking out of the room. But she suddenly stops when she sees Malar staring at her phone as if she's seen a ghost.

"Ayy yennadi achu?", Ayira asks worriedly.

"A-adhuva onnum ille di", Malar says quickly trying to hide her phone.

Ayira looks at her confused before she grabs her phone.

'Actor Arjun Das is rumoured to be secretly dating co-star Shruti Hassan. Read on to know more!'

Ayira freezes in shock as her eyes well up with tears.

"Idhu verum rumour dhan di. Andha Shruti dhan venumnen close ah behave panirpa", Malar says instantly trying to console Ayira.

Ayira just stares in shock not knowing what to say. Arjun and Shruti seem to be at a party of sorts, and the picture is of them holding hands and being close. 

"Theriyum di, that Shruti is a bitch", Ayira mutters after a long pause.

Malar seems surprised, "You're not angry then?"

"Oh, I'm fucking furious. I am just wondering how he let her that close to him", Ayira mutters glaring at their picture

"We can cancel the plan and stay in", Malar suggests.

"Ille polam, why do we have to change plans for some stupid bitch", Ayira says aggressively.

"Calm down babe, ivlo possessive ah irukke", Malar says.

"Yen aalu, na possesive ah irukken.Unakku Ani anna va Shruti kooda pakum bodhu kovam varale?", Ayira asks with raised eyebrows.

"Illaiye", Malar says nonchalantly.

"Appo nee othuka matter?Seri vidu va polam", Ayira says dragging Malar to the car.

At Anirudh's house, after hearing the news, Anirudh hurriedly calls Arjun.

"Dei yenna da nadakidhu? Poi poi Shruti ah da?", Anirudh asks Arjun annoyed.

"Machan, yennaku enna da theriyum. Anthe party le ava dhan vandhu kaiya illutha. Venam nu sonna kekurala? Ahhhhh.Ayira pathirupale?", Arjun asks worriedly.

"I think so da. Na ippo Malar and Ayira kooda dhan breakfast sapda poren.Neeum va da.", Anirudh says.

"Hmm, enga da?", Arjun asks.