Chapter 2

"No way.Na epdi intha velaiya vititu vaara mudiyum?",Malar shrieked. Anirudh had just asked her to become his personal assistant. No way would she give up her job for this.

Anirudh rolled his eyes and sighed, "Hello madam, usually all the concert bookings you get are in the evenings or on the weekends.Apdi patha your practically jobless in the mornings.So only in the mornings, you can work for me."

"But sir-"

"You can call me Anirudh."

"Ok ANIRUDH, my boss is always finding reasons to try to fire me. Now if i do this avlo dhan.She won't let me have this job anymore."

"I'll talk to her.Is that okay?"

Malar reluctantly nods her head before asking, " Why me?"

Anirudh looks at her confused.

Malar clarifies, "I meant you can have anyone you want to be your assistant. But why me? I am pretty sure even my boss would work for you if you ask her to."

Anirudh gives her a charming half-smile before replying, "But I don't want her, I want you."

He looks at her face intently and his eyes twinkle when Malar blushes and then glares at him.

"Intha flirting ku mattum korachal illa", she mutters.

A few minutes later both Anirudh and Malar are standing out of Shwetha's cabin.

Giving Anirudh one last look, Malar pushes the door and walks in.

"What do you want no-", Shwetha stops mid-sentence seeing Anirudh behind her.

Immediately her facial expression changes to that of a smile as she gets up and greets him.

Malar raises her eyebrows surprised and speechless.

"Good Morning sir.Ningle inga varuvinganu ennaku theriyathu.",Shwetha says to him.

That's when an idea pops into Malar's head.

"Ma'am since I am free most mornings during the weekdays I have accepted another job offer.", Malar says looking at Shwetha.

Shwetha's eyes widen and her nostrils flare but looking at the person next to Malar she controls herself and bites out, "Am I paying you for working somewhere else?"

"Andha job kuduthathe Anirudh dhan.", Malar smirked.

"Y-y-you how can you address him so informally?"

"Malar linked her arms with Anirudh, "He asked me too, right Ani?"

She looked up o him giving him puppy eyes and hoping he would play along. Anirudh who was amused more than anything melted at her puppy eyes and nodded along.

Shwetha turned red from anger or embarrassment or jealousy, one of those.

"So Ms. Shwetha, does she have your permission?", Anirudh asks her.

Shwetha nodded begrudgingly as she couldn't refuse an important client.

"That's settled then. She starts tomorrow.", Anirudh says.

Malar then rushes to say her goodbyes and drags Anirudh out to avoid shwetha's glare.

Malar lets out a breath as they exit the cabin. She looks at Anirudh and pouts before saying, "The next time she sees me alone I'm going to get murdered."

"Then why did you push her buttons?"

"It was fun, wasn't it. She was definitely jealous.", Malar grinned.