-7-

I'll write when you can start the song! Enjoy 😉

5 days later (Saturday)

The plan I had for the mural was accepted and I had all the stuff needed and Yagi was dropping me at the parc right now and was gonna go drop all my stuff home.

In the last week I met everyone in class 1-A and I was mostly hanging out with:
Ochako Uraraka: Street Artist
Tsuyu Asui: Street Artist
Shoto Todoroki: Writter
Eijiro Kirishima: Photography
Denki Kaminari: Digital Artist
Kyouka Jiro: Music Artist
Hanta Sero: Digital Artist
Mina Ashido: Makeup Artist
Hitoshi Shinso: Music Artist

There's also Katsuki Bakugo but he's an ass so I don't know if he's important in all this but he does oil painting.
The classes were great the teachers pushed you at your maximum which was sometimes annoying but also very encouraging since they push you to the maximum of your potential.
I would always find a way to argue with Kacchan every time we saw each other. We were now at 12-10 with me winning. We had Painting and music classes together and EVERYTHING was turned into a competition. Like even who got in class first was a race.. It annoyed the hell out of me. And also, I noticed whenever I hanged out with Shinso or Todoroki he would get annoyed which I took to my advantage a few times. I got to hang out with friends and annoy Kacchan, it was a 2 for 1!! I don't get why it affects him like that but I don't mind yet.
"We're here kid. You have everything?" My uncle asks.
"Yeah!" I smile at him and he nods.
"Okay. Call me if you need a lift and be careful if you walk!" He says and I nod laughing at his parental worries.
"Don't worry! I'm in a parc this time, it's way safer then the creepy alley ways-" I laugh a little as he sighs loudly.
"Have fun-" He waves and he leaves me in the parc.

I was asked to do the wall next to the playground which is also the wall from the building where their was a restrooms, a convenience store and things like that. I go inside the small building going to the front desk.
"Good morning how can I help you?" The lady behind the counter asks.
"Hello, I'm Izuku Midoriya, I'm the one who was going to work on the wall next to here and they told me to ask here for a ladder?" I ask the lady and she nods with a smile.
"Okay! They warned me you'd come! You can come with me, it's in the back!" She smiles and I nod following her in the back.
"Here you go! This place closes at 11PM so just hand it back before!" She smiles pointing the metal ladder that I take carefully.
"Thank you very much!" I smile as I leave by the back door that she showed me to get back to the designed wall. Before I start anything I use a pressure hose and clean the wall. While I wait for it to dry I take out my sketch and evaluate how it will be transferred. After visualizing it I put the spray paint cans out and place them on the picnic table that was next to me. I see the dry wall and take out some chalks and start tracing the big lines using the ladder for the higher parts. It takes maybe 2 hours to do and I sigh loudly once done comparing my sketch to the wall.

This is what it looked like and it looked okay

This is what it looked like and it looked okay. I look in my bag and take out the sandwich I bought earlier with my uncle and eat it slowly while looking around and listening to my music. I eat quickly, throw out my garbage and get out the colours and get back up when I feel my phone vibrate. I take it out and look at the number and hang up when I see the ID caller.
"OI! WHAT THE HELL!?" I look at Kacchan who was behind me.
"Hello to you too.." I sigh loudly as he walks up to me.
"What the hell are you doing!?" He asks agressively.
"I'm painting, this wall. It's the thing the town asked me to do." I say calmly.
"You live here!?" He says annoyed and confused.
"No Kacchan, I don't live in a parc. I live not far from here." I explain and he looks confused.
"Your telling me we live in the same neighborhood!?" He asks loudly.
"Well if you live close by, then yes, if you don't then I'm gonna start thinking you're stalking me." I chuckle and he glares at me.
"I have better things to do then follow you around!" He yells back.
"Great! Now if you don't mind, I have work to do. You can stay, you can leave just let me work." I say firmly going back to the wall and notice he sits on the picnic table. I put my mask on.
I then start with some lignes of blue on the tail and the spikes on his back.
"It looks dumb." I hear Kacchan say and I breathe deeply trying to stay calm.
"Thank you for your very constructive comment!" I say sarcastically going back to what I was doing.
After a while I switch to a lighter blue and to a different pattern on the tail mixing with what was already done.. I then switch to white doing the lighting of what was covering what was already done.
I continue on going up and down the ladder taking off my mask every now and then to drink water and cool off since I was sweating from all the moving around.
"Still looks like shit." I turn to notice the blond was still there.
"It's been 7 hours! Shouldn't you like go sleep or something?" I ask confused on the why he was still here.
"No this is funny to watch. And it's only 7PM!" He smirks and I scoff irritated.
I go back and continue after an other 2 hours and a half I finish the colour and only the black outline was left.
"Almost done!" I say to myself proudly. It still looked like shit but with the black it would help a lot on the final result. I then hear people talk loudly from further away and I sigh loudly hoping they don't come annoy me. I put my stuff away only keeping the black out and putting my bag against the ladder.
"You leaving already?!" Kacchan says confused.
"No, I don't want people taking my stuff. At this time of the day it's often drunk people that are out. So I won't take the risk." I explain to him and he nods looking at the group of teens that looked intoxicated. I put my mask up doing the lines. This is peronally my favourite part. I always found it so satisfying.