11. osamu the sidehoe

Start from the beginning

anygays
when???

whenever.

aight i'll be there in like 10.

Huh what no
delivered 12:17 p.m
bro sunaaa
delivered 12:17 p.m

----

You heaved a sigh and rolled over, pushing your brother off your bed in the same movement. "Ow what the f-" he started but you interupted him rudely. "Out." You demanded and pointed at your door. He slapped you as he got up of your floor and left through your door. You sat up slowly, questioning all your life choices in that very moment, before getting off your bed completely. Just as you were trying to figure out if you should change into some better clothes, the door bell rang from down stairs. So that was it, you looked like a dying rat, messy hair, the ugliest clothes ever and the dark circles under your eyes were worse than ever.

You got up slowly, with a loud groan, your body hurt due your fucked up sleeping schedule. You dragged yourself down stairs and opened the door. "Took you long-" Suna started but inerupted himself as soon his brain processed how you looked. "You look like shit." even though he tried not to laugh, the corner of his mouth curled upwards. Then he was just full on grinning.

You scoffed and closed the door as soon as he stepped inside. "I woke up 20 minutes ago..." you mumbled, your voice still raspy from sleeping in so late. You turned around to get yourself a water and some food from the kitchen. Suna followed you quitely, a small frown on his face, though you weren't able to see it. "You want anything?" You asked.

"No thanks." He declined your offer as he watched your slumped figure walking over to the fridge and take a yogurt out of it. You turned around. Yogurt, a glass of water and a spoon in your hand, then you made your way upstairs, motioning him to follow you. It wasn't nessecary but you still did it anyways.

You flopped down on your bed as soon as you put your stuff on your nightstand, burrying your face into your pillow. "Make yourself at home." You mumbled and looked over at him. He was standing in the door way, kinda awkward. You chuckled lightly at the sight.

"Didn't you hear me?" You said, an amused glint in your eyes. Suna slowly walked inside and sat down on your bed, looking around curiously. Though he tried to hide his curiousity, he wasn't really good at it. You yawned and sat up again, reaching for the yogurt on your nightstand and opening it. "You wanna watch a movie?" You asked reaching for the laptop on your bed end while he got up to take a better look at the pictures on your wall. "Sure." He shrugged, his gaze wandering over everything in your room. You observed him quitely, completely forgetting what you were doing in the first place. It was kinda suprising at how interested he seemed in your room. Even though it was an absolute mess. Clothes, dishes, books and just random stuff spread all over iz.

"I like it." Suna said and turned around to look at you, the hint of a smile on his face. Your eyes widened slightly, not really at the compliment but rather at the fact that you've been staring for quite some time. You turned your face back to your laptop, trying to hide the light blush spreading over your face. "Thanks..." you muttered as you unlocked your laptop and started Netflix. Though he didn't sit back down yet, his gaze lingered on something on your nightstand. He even picked it up to get an even a better look.

You looked up at him, wondering what took him so long, only to see him looking at a picture frame. "So Katou and you've been known each other for a long time huh?" He asked, though it was more of a statement, and put down the picture frame. You nodded slowly, smiling at the memory of you two meeting for the first. "Yeah, since first grade" you told him, the smile never leaving your face.