Do your best lida!

Currently at the U.A. High School's entrance, ton of reporters were asking studentsquestions . Y/n was chatting with Midoriya and the two were enjoying their stroll to school up until a mob of reporters swarmed them.

Rando reporter: "Hey you two!

Izuku: "S-Sorry, I have to go to the infirmary!"
(He scurries off and the sea of reports turn to Y/n)

Khaji: "Look at these info brokers hey don't seem to know what privacy means." Y/n chuckles at the irony.

Female Reporter: *Notices his accent* I take it your a foreigner! What made you come to Japan to attend UA?

A couple reporters had their cameras nearly on Y/n's face.

Y/n thinks: "Good thing my parents TV plan isn't international."

Male reporter: "What kind of work out plan are you on your pretty jacked?"

Y/n: "How is that relevant?"

Y/n feels a tingling in his head as the reporters camera suddenly start smoking and few dropped them to blow on their hands.

Khaji: "Ravenous info brokers."

Y/n quickly scurries through the entryway to head to class.

                                   —-----

In classroom 1-A everyone was sitting at their desk as homeroom was about to begin. Aizawa was currently going over some things.

Aizawa: "Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo. You're talented, so don't act like a kid."

Bakugo: "I know."

Aizawa: "And Midoriya... You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency."

Deku: "Yes, sir!"

Aizawa: "L/N and Todoroki you both have a determined mindset and the ability to push forward true but make sure to make proper plans with teammates. You also need to minimize bodily damage.

Y/N: "Understood sir."

Aizawa: "Now let's get down to business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you..."

Everyone : (...take another special test?!)

Aizawa: "Decide on a class representative."

Everyone: *feeling at ease* (It's actually a normal school activity!)

Kirishima: *stands up raising his hands* "I want to be class rep! Pick me!"

Kaminari: "Me too."

Jiro: *raising hand* I want to do it, too.

Aoyama: It's a job made for m–

Ashido: *cutting off Aoyama* I'll be the leader!

As everyone was still raising there hand and asked to be picked, Tsuyu looked and saw that Y/n was sitting looking confused with his hand scratching his head.

Tsuyu: What's wrong, Y/n? You look lost.

Y/n : The thing is I don't even know what a class representive is it like being on the student council?

Tsuyu: "Hmmm sorta but on a smaller scale. You would be like the assistant manager of the class."

Y/n: "Even if that's the case I wouldn't want the extra pressure."