The Secret To My Power

Y/n woke up in his bed to the sound of his rowdy rooster Alarm squawking * Cocka Doodle Doo*. .  I opened my eyes and scratched his chin which slowly silenced him. I opened my eyes sat up and stretched. After a quick shower, Y/n brushed his teeth while ironing out his school uniform. A few minutes later he stood in front of the mirror to check himself over even trying to brush his hair to a better state to little avail. "Okay everything else seems in place bye Alarm your in charge for a few hours and I'm sure today's the day you'll talk to that pigeon." He said to Alarm who let out a short cluck in response turning to the window. Y/n downed a glass of milk and jogged out of the building complex saying good morning to Yuki. "Have a nice day." the front desk lady said to him as he exited.

Y/N couldn't explain how he got here and why he felt guilty for feeling even a bit happier than he did before this day. But when he looked over at Tsu as they walked to school together, he swelled even more with happiness - then more guilty. He thought back to his family and why he was here in the first place. He didn't want to get distracted. He needed to concentrate on his newfound powers, the beetle on his back he now knew as Khaji, and always remember why he was here in the first place. A few hours before the entrance exam occurred and without your knowledge, Khaji had hacked into the city hall's database and registered itself as a quirk. "Your simpleton brain could only concoct the idea of saying your powers emerged 5 months ago while some would be fooled your poker face is terrible so you wouldn't be able to keep up the facade for any duration," Khaji said condescendingly to which Y/n couldn't come up with a retort . Y/n also needed to regain his family's trust - even if they didn't know that it was shattered just yet.
"Are you okay, Y/N?" Tsu asked, pulling Y/N out of his rapid thoughts.

"Just nervous." He breathed, UA coming into view at the top of the hill, "I'm still getting used to the culture change. There's a lot of people."
"At least we're in the same class." Tsu reminded him, ribbit, He didn't think there would come a time where he didn't think her ribbit wasn't cute.
Tsu was correct though, already knowing someone in their class; 1A, made a big difference when they got there and sat down. He didn't have to worry about who to sit next to, Tsu had already pointed him to a spot and he sat down.
Whenever his cultural shock wore off, he would finally start to return to his old self. His old schoolmates often commented he was overly friendly and quick to stick his neck out over something minor yet polite and easy to begin conversations with.

He observed though, instead of talking, at first. He wanted to see what his classmates were like.
It wasn't until their teacher appeared in a yellow sleeping bag that he finally realized this was the hero class and things weren't gonna be the same as back home at his small town school. "It took eight seconds before you were quiet. Time
is limited you kids are not rational enough. I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you." "This is the homeroom teacher?!" Y/n thought. "Nock it down a couple of volumes he just said that was so imbecile". Khaji said to him.
The teacher pulls out some gym uniforms from the sleeping bag "It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out to the field." Confusing the students.

A little bit later Aizawa had told them to head out to the field everyone was dressed in the gym uniform and headed out to the field and Aizawa told them they'd be doing a Quirk Assessment Test. "A quirk assessment test!?" Everyone said.

The cheery brown-haired girl asked "What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?"
Aizawa answered "If you're going to become a hero, you don't have the time for such leisurely events. U.A's selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes. You kids have been
doing these since junior high, too, right? Physical
fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your Quirks. The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their Quirks. It's not rational. Aizawa then looks over to the blonde-haired feller and asks "Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right?"
"Huh." Responded Bakugo
"In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?" Aizawa asked.
"67 meters." He said" "Then, try doing it with your Quirk." Aizawa instructed giving him a ball.
"You can do whatever you want as long as you
stay in the circle. Hurry up give it all you have got. The blonde stretched and said, "Then well."