Chapter 16: Teammate troubles

Start from the beginning

"Diana you can't stay here. I can't be seen with you." I announce to her, my voice cracking in a stern way, serious as always when I get up from the couch and Concern spilling out of me.

"That's a really nice thing to say, thanks Victoria." Her eyes roll in resistance turning her back on me.

I scoff, usually dramatic bitch as most of the time. There were a lot at stake.

"This is serious, can you even measure the extent of 'screwed up' I will be in if anyone figures out you are my sister, that I'm a Ferrari." My eyes opened wide open, while my stomach ache only picturing the situation, it made me sick to my stomach letting something like this out.

"I never understood why you changed your last name any way." Her eyes fall onto her nails, eyeing the slightest detail of her perfect made manicure.

Reminding myself of these memories, bringing them back to life let me pass through rough times full of sacrifices, constant arguements, and a lot of pain. Pain through heartfelt words dipped into hatred.
No, no, not the time Victoria.

"Because you are a dump blonde!" I shout keeping my eyes to the ground.

"Stop being racist. That's not a nice thing to say." Her point finger is shoved against my face when I was about to bite it off she saved the loss.
"And anyway, no one will figure out the scandal which hides within the lies behind your name."

"Don't say it like that, you make it sound like I'm a con-artist." A collision wraps my face letting my features to get more expressed.

"Aren't you? You are inside of a sport based of a lie, a name that never existed. You are an actual bitch Victoria Ferrari, frauding the entire formula one world playing it the small cottage farmer girl who got into formula one by her talent and only..." she says looking directly at my gaze.
"That's why you're my sister." She mentions, a filthy wicked smirk following her idiotic attitude.

I was actually irritated, because she was kinda truthful and she knew it, expressing her words freely as her body rested on the head of the couch staring directly at me in such a confidence manner.

"No, I created myself from scratch. What was I supposed to do? No one would ever take me in as our fathers daughter, I would only be the Rich spoiled girl who got a seat with a single phone call from her father, a single call and I would instantly be transferred inside Ferrari."

"We both know things would be easier if father accepted your career as a race car driver, we both know that nothing of all of this scheming would happen if he was just supportive."

"But he isn't." I rest my body back on the couch letting the heat of the warm wrappers overtake my body.

I derived , feeling this conversation becoming a harder dear, complicated with emotions that erupted like a volcano bringing back those unbearable moments which I hid in the back of my mind, put my mask on and pretend there were never there.

But my sister had the amazing ability of making me feel like shit, I never showed the frustration, I never let anyone see how much I care, always bringing up either a happy mask or a careless one getting everyone to consider honestly I was perfect.

Why am I even trying to make her understand? Why am I even trying to explain to her that everything in my life until now was a sacrifice I had to make, only I know what I went through to get to the top, only I know how much effort and convincing I have to do to be inside of formula one. Because women, are not recommended in the sport. Women are impossible to get into formula one.

I made the impossible switch to possible, I rewritted history only to disappoint the entire female sex by being a complete flop, although this season I'm back, back into trying, and letting my back habits to the side, letting myself adapt perfectly behind my wheel.