As I got closer, I could see that he had dark purple bags under his eyes, and his skin sweaty and a sickly kind of pale. Like he hadn't seen the sun in quite a while. 

"Are you ok?" I whisper. The man starts to turn his head towards me, but before he can, a man with an eye patch steps forward.

"Sir, can you please put down the spear?"

It's a clearly scepter, not a spear.

The dark haired man doesn't say anything and starts shooting blue energy blasts from the weapon, causing the room to erupt in gunfire. I quickly dive out of the way, behind a desk.

After shooting down a few of the guards, the dark haired man turns his attention to man off to the side, and pulls him by his arm.

"You have heart." The dark haired man says as he points the tip of the scepter at the man's chest. The man's eyes then go dark and eventually fade to a bright blue color as he removes his hand off his gun. The dark haired man then goes around and does this to a few more people.

As he does that, the man with the eye patch tries to leave with the blue cube. But before he has the chance to get away, the dark haired man stops him.

"Please don't, I still need that."

"This doesn't have to get any messier." Says the man with the eye patch as he backs away slowly with his hands up.

"Of course it does, I've come to far for anything else."

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"I am Loki, of Asgard..."

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"And I am burdened with glorious purpose."

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Rhiannon sits up quickly and looks around to find that she's in her bedroom and glances at the clock on her night stand to see that it's only 3 in the morning.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Alright! Alright!" Rhiannon says as she hops off her bed. "Hold your horses, I'm coming!" She then grabs the metal bat she keeps for security, and heads over to the door to check the peephole.

She flings the door open and points the tip of the bat in the persons face. "Do you have any idea what time it is!?"

The man at the door pulls out his phone to check the time. "According to my watch, it's exactly...3:07am."

Rhiannon lowers her bat. "Which means it's too early! Go away and come back later...when the sun is up."

"Is that anyway to treat a guest?" He teases.

"Oh my bad, here...Hello Mr. Stark." She mockingly bows and gestures for him to come in. "Please come on in. Would you like some tea? Perhaps a biscuit even?"