Epilogue

This is really short, but I felt it didn't need to be 3,000+ words like most chapters.
-:::-:::-

"...ugh, fuck, yes deeper!"

Joe clutches his boyfriend's shoulder, digging his fingers into the material of his t-shirt. The air is heavy with the scent of sex and maybe a little latex, but hey, condoms are important, Joe has decided.

"God you're still so tight," his boyfriend growls, breath hot against Joe's neck as he sucks a bruise into the hollow of Joe's throat, all while thrusting up with as much force as their position allows.

Whimpering, Joe squeezes his eyes shut tight when his boyfriend's dick hits his prostate inside of him and he bites his lip hard to keep from crying too loudly. His ass is going to be so fucking sore tomorrow and his legs are going to feel like jelly when it's all over but none of it matters because it's so damn hot in here and he's in fucking heaven.

"Th-there," Joe pants, "don't stop, oh god, don't stop."

"I won't, I won't," his boyfriend promises, fingers gripping Joe's hips.

Joe rides him, rolling his hips, rocking quickly in his boyfriend's lap and there's something pressing painfully into his knee right now but god, this is far too right and far too perfect.

Fuck, he loves sex so much. He had missed it so very terribly over the summer because they just didn't get the chance to be alone often enough. Joe's dad might murder him if he heard Joe getting fucked upstairs in his bedroom.

So yeah, they had to resort to fucking in the car around the corner of his house under a broken streetlight.

But honestly, Joe could care less because even with fogged windows and the uncomfortable seatbelt buckle scraping his knee, sex with this boy is still fantastic.

"C-close," Joe whimpers, "I'm so close."

"I've got you," his boyfriend whispers, voice rough and low.

Joe whines, his muscles seize and his stomach twists up into itself and he comes between their bodies, soaking his boyfriend's shirt and then, not five seconds later, those fingers on his hips tighten even more and his boyfriend thrusts up wildly, muffling his scream into Joe's neck.

The fall from their high takes longer than usual because they both came really fucking hard, but eventually their breathing slows and Joe slumps down, resting his full weight onto his boyfriend.

"God, I love you," Caspar sighs into the stale air of the car.

"Love you too," Joe says. "But my knees are killing me."

"I'll ride you next time," Caspar promises with a kiss to Joe's shoulder.

"Or we could try having sex at your place."

"No way, my uncle's dog would scratch and bark at the door the entire time. Talk about killing the mood."

"So we put on music," Joe suggests. "I'd do anything to get fucked in a bed at this point. I'm going to have cramps in my legs for days."

Caspar eyes Joe speculatively in the almost-pitch-black-darkness of the inside of the car. "Well, school starts in a couple of days. Who says I can't fuck you up against a wall in a closet during lunch?"

Joe tosses his head back and laughs loudly.

Even though they've resorted to having sex in their cars and stealing long, passionate kisses when his dad isn't looking, Joe thinks they're doing pretty good.

At least, you know, considering how this all began.
-:::-:::-

I don't know how to feel tbh. I love this story. How will I process without it?