.oOo.

It was 5 PM and the students were slowly entering the dorms. I finished about half an hour ago decorating my room and setting up.
"Midoriya-Kun!!!" I look and see Uraraka running my direction and I smile at her.
"Hey Uraraka! Happy to see you again!" I smile and she hugs me and I do the same. 
"How come I didn't know you were officially starting here?" She says crossing her arms over her chest.
"I don't know I personally learned yesterday I was moving to the dorms today and I start tomorrow. And I was accepted the same day I met you!" I explain to her and she nods.
"I feel like you live a lot on last minute notice." She giggles.
"Yup!" I smile brightly.
"And how are your parents taking the news?" She asks me.
"My mom was extatique she cried and was happy I finally accepted to go to a school!" I explain happily.
"And what about your dad?" She asks curiously and I look at the ground and shake my head.
"Oh that bastard left a while back! I guess he's still looking for the milk!" I chuckle and she looks at me guilty.
"OMG! I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked!!" She says in a panic and I smile at her.
"Don't worry! He was an asshole anyways! I got over that a very long time ago!" I smile reassuring her.
"Well if you think he was an asshole than it's a good thing he left." She smiles back relieved.
"Anyways! Do you want me to help you set up your room?" She offers and I shake my head.
"It won't be necessary I finished setting up everything!" I smile at her.
"Seriously!!? Can I see??" She asks stars in her eyes and I agree. "Can Tsu come too? She's supposed to be here in a few seconds!" She asks and I nod once again.
"I don't mind!" I smile at her.
"Great!" We continue small talk and Tsu arrives and we go to my room.

"That's it!" I smile opening my door and they look around and look at me and nod giving their approval making me laugh

"Could I see you guys rooms too?" I ask them and they accept.

Tsu's bedroom:

"Omg! It's so adorable!!" I say looking at the bed sheets

"I love frogs.." She admits shyly.
"That's awesome! Do you have one?" I ask her and she shakes her head sadly.
"Is there a rule against animals here?" I ask the and they nod confirming.
"That sucks.." I frown sadly.
"I know.. I would love a froggy friend..!" She says with a smile.
"Okay!  Now my turn!" Uraraka smile dragging us to an other room.