From The Writer

"Hello to all my beautiful readers who stopped by to read this. I appreciate you for giving your valuable time for this story book. I hope my hard work will pay off and won't bore you out.

I actually intended to make this story book for my official starting in writing career. So, it's an important part of my writing life. This story book is also a birthday gift to one of my homies & best friends, as the lead female character is based on her. The character Renxiang Reyhangül Sawut/Reyhan Sawut has the first & last initials, R & S. Her real full name has R & S as well. Due to her requests for anonymity, I didn't reveal her name and changed the name of the character in the story book to names that would have the R & S initials. But the characteristics of her character is based on her and it's the same in the story book. The male lead is based on her crush, Hwang Hyunjin, a KPop singer, as per her requests.
Well, I had designed a book cover of this story book, with my homie's face on the lead character. But due to anonymity, I changed it later on. Otherwise the original book cover has her face, which I don't intend to make public as long as she doesn't want it.

The story book is set between modern world & ancient world. The story book reflects both Turkic cultures & Chinese culture. I have seen so many story books and fantasy & historical fiction movies that are based on Japanese, Greek, Chinese, Persian, American & African cultures, but rarely anything on Turkic cultures. Turkic cultures are very diverse and unique on its own. I believe it is very underrated and deserves to be known more. So I had to research some more on this Turkic culture, to highlight them in this story book. Makes everything interesting

I hope everyone of you will enjoy this story book."

Book cover designed by me;

Disclaimer : This story book doesn't endorses any political and historical biasedness nor does it promotes racial discrimination and hatred

Disclaimer : This story book doesn't endorses any political and historical biasedness nor does it promotes racial discrimination and hatred. This story book doesn't promote racism, ultranationalism or ethnic supremacy. This is clearly a work of fiction.

Some character introduction (some of the characters are based on real life people) :

Renxiang Reyhangul Sawut -
A beautiful girl in her new 30s, who is from an ethnic Uyghur father & a Han Chinese mother. She is an internationally acclaimed singer. She had a love marriage with her boyfriend Zhang Huan. She was extremely loyal to his love. She is a bit introverted, despite being a singer. She has a soft heart. But unfortunately, she was declared missing after an accident into the river.

Rabia / Xia - A snow witch living in the snow capped mountains of northeast part of ancient China.

Zhang Huan - Beloved handsome and cute husband of Reyhangul. He is an ethnic Han Chinese with Chinese Korean ancestry. An archaeologist and a history geek. But he was an adventurer as well, a highly extrovert, gym freak and was a huge supporter of Reyhangul's works. Since Reyhangul went missing and was declared "somewhat dead", Huan become silent as darkness prevailed in his life. He became introverted. Despite that, he still remembers her and is still loyal to her.