Don't get me wrong, I love collabing with them. It's just always nice to do it with someone new.

We planned to do one for my tik tok and hers. I hung out with Elliot for most of the day.

We ended up going to the gym like we usually do. It's one thing we enjoy doing together.

I love going to the gym and working out. Elliot and I usually try to go for an hour or two everyday, depending on our plans.

After our workout session, the two of us went to get dinner. It was a really chill day with him which I didn't mind.

We made our separate ways after dinner knowing he had to get up early for work tomorrow.

I went to my apartment to see Paige hanging out with Grant. "What's up losers?" I asked grabbing their attention.

"Just hanging out. You've been with Elliot?" Paige asked as I nodded my head. I went over and joined them on the couch.

"See, you want us to like him but you won't bring him over." Grant pointed out. I sigh as I take it.

"We've been shopping cause he was out of everything. Plus we went to the gym. It was leg day." I explain.

They looked at me like I had a point. "I'll figure something out so we can hang out together." I promise them.

We hung out for the rest of the night but after a while, Grant ended up leaving. I stayed up for a while but ended up going to sleep.

I wanted to get the apartment cleaned before Kat came here. When I woke up, I was both excited and nervous for how it was going to go.

I'm nervous about how people are going to react. I'm excited to meet Kat and collab with her.

Hopefully this turns out really well. I spent most of the morning cleaning the apartment.

Paige wasn't here since she had meetings for most of the day. The main thing I had to clean was my room and straighten the living room up.

It didn't take me long to clean everything. Once I was done, I took a quick shower and got dressed.

When I got done blow drying my hair, I heard my doorbell ring signaling Kat had just showed up.

I opened the door, and she was standing on the other side. She smiled when she saw me causing me to do the same.

"Hi, come in!" I say happily as I step aside so she can come inside. She looked around for a moment while she walked in.

"You have a really nice place." She complimented. "Thanks, it was originally my roommates. I moved in not long ago." I inform her.

She looked surprised about that for a moment. "Where are you from originally?" She asked curiously.

"New York. Manhattan to be specific. Aren't you from Canada?" She nodded her head as we both sat down.

"Yeah, I miss it but I love it here." She explained to me. We talked on the couch for a while, getting to know each other.

She seemed like a super nice person. She told me how she's always been into singing and how her and Sam, her boyfriend, met.

Just from sitting here and talking to her, I could tell she's a genuine person.

Eventually, I grab my speaker so we could go to the parking garage to film. "I'm gonna sound stupid but how do you film these?" She asked.

"No it's okay. Usually I play music on a speaker while filming on another phone. I post the clips I like." I inform her.

She nods her head and says we can film on her phone. We get to the usual spot I like and set everything up.

It was honestly really fun making the video with her. Her voice was really good and I could tell she wasn't super nervous.

We did a couple different songs so I think we have good footage for both her and my account.

We went back to the apartment so we could watch the video. She airdropped it to me so I was able to have it too.

"That was actually really fun. I'd love to do it more." She hinted that she wanted to hang out again.

Honestly, I wanted to hang out with her again too. "Well, I'm down to have you over more." I smile.

I can see myself having a friendship with her. She looks at me for a moment while thinking.

"You know, my boyfriend and his best friend are throwing a party this weekend. I would love to have another girl there." She invited me.

I do think it would be fun if I went. Plus, I could take Elliot, Paige, and Grant so they can hang out and meet each other.

"Do you care if I invite some of my friends? They're also singers so I know you'll love them." I just wanted to ask to make sure.

"Of course, if it makes you comfortable. I can send you the information and stuff." She sent me the address to her boyfriends house.

This will be a good thing, I hope.