Chapter 16

"Hibbatullah! " Came Khadijah's next words . Her voice was so loud , loud enough for Kamil and Khalil to hear .

Waleeda has never seen this type of emotion on Khadijah before, but now the view is terrifying . Waleeda feels so self conscious of the fact that she didn't put on makeup , looking at her husband's ex that looks so gorgeous with makeup makes her feel so insecure .

Kamil heard the noise in the parlor and also heard her name so he stood up and walked slowly to the door . He can feel it ! She's back ! The girl that is the cause of his blindness. He could still remember the time he was deeply in love with her yet she used his eyes and left him .

Hibbatullah ran and hugged Kamil so tightly as if he's her husband making Waleeda's eyes to widen due to the gesture while Kamil just stood frozen in a spot .

"Hibbatullah out !  Now ! " Khadijah snapped while pointing at the girl that's still hugging Kamil . Kamil removed her hands around his neck and said "Mama..let me speak to her "

Khadijah took a deep breath before nodding allowing Kamil and Hibbatullah to speak .
They both walked out to talk as per assumed .

Waleeda, Khalil and Khadijah sat down on the sofa in the large parlor that's closest to the exit door . Waleeda made a worried expression, she doesn't even know why she's worried . Waleeda sat down and rested her head in her two palms worriedly.

Khalil sat down beside her with a wide smile , Waleeda couldn't believe her eyes , she couldn't believe that he's smiling in this situation where Waleeda and Khadijah are both worried .

"Why are you smiling Khalil ? " She asked confusingly. Khalil smiled even more before replying with "you're worried .."

Waleeda made a confused frown and said "And ? " 

"It means you like my brother .." Khalil replied .

Waleeda mumbled a "No " in response which she was sure that Khalil heard her .

"I'm kind of happy that she's back " Khalil said .

"Why ? " Waleeda asked .

"Because I'm sure you won't sit down and watch her snatch my brother ..right ? " Khalil asked with huge hopeful eyes.

"Your brother ..I mean Kamil is not my property " she replied with a slight frown .
Khalil shrugged in a low chuckle before saying "Just be careful Aunt Waleeda , regardless of my age I know what I'm saying "

Waleeda nodded with a sigh . They all sat in the parlor waiting for the two to be back from their discussion .

_____
Vote
Comment
Share