He knocks on a door and a lazy 'come in' is heard.
"Good morning Aizawa! How are you today?" My uncle says to the tired looking men.
"Skip the chit chat. What do you want?" He asks coldly.
"He isn't a morning person.." My uncle whispers in my direction making me chuckle and nod.
"We're here because I'm showing Midoriya around, and I want to present him to a few teachers!" My uncle says with a smile.
"Another problem child..." The black haired men says with a long sigh.
"Your name and what type of art?" He asks calmly looking at me.
"My name is Izuku Midoriya and I do street art!" I say with a small smile.
"I'm Shota Aizawa, I teach the painting classes." He answers and I nod.
"Is he going to be in my class?" The men asks to my uncle and he nods anxiously.
"You see Midoriya, if you accept the offer to come here then, he will most likely be your homeroom teacher!" Yagi explains and I nod in understanding.
"He was recommended?" Aizawa asks raising an eyebrow intrigued.
"Yes, we want him to study here but he isn't really convinced so I'm trying to convince him by making him do a trial day!" My uncle says and Mr.Aizawa looks at me curious.
"Are you the one who recommended him?" The tired teacher asks and he nods.
"Yeah, you should see his art, it's crazy and you'll see the potential and natural talent he has! He might need adapting since he was never in a class or whatsoever." Yagi explains.
"Do you have a portfolio that I could see?" Aizawa asks and I nod taking my bag and taking out the small binder.
"I had to put it on pictures since well I can't carry walls but yeah.." I mumble face palming realizing how stupid my stupid remark was, it made my uncle laugh and Aizawa snort. I give it to him and play anxiously with my fingers waiting for a comment.

Here are a few:

"And you are self tought!?" The teachers asks looking shocked

"Yes, I still like to explore different techniques but I like to do things colourful. There are still quite a few things to improve but-" I get cut mid sentence.
"To say I'm impressed is an understatement." The teacher says looking at my art pieces and I can't help but smile.
"I'll slip a word myself if you don't mind to the principal, I wouldn't even be surprised if you get a full scholarship, I really hope to see you in my class." The teachers says with an almost unnoticeable smile. I smile even more if that's even possible.
"Thank you very much!" I bow and my uncle taps my back with a proud grin.
"Now I have things to do but it was a pleasure to meet you Midoriya." The teacher says and as we get out I bump in someone that just turned the corner.
"OI! Watch where you're fucking going!!" I see a blond yell at me and I move quickly.
"Bakugo don't scare him off. You finally got yourself competition if he stays." The teacher scolds him.
"How the fuck is he supposed to be competition!? What the hell does he even do!?" The blond asks and I look at Toshinori confused and mouth a 'what's his deal?' and he mouths back 'I'll tell you after' and I nod.
"He does street art and-" He gets cut by the laugh of the blond.
"That ain't even art!! How is he even getting in!? Paying the fucking school!?" The blond says mockingly.
"If it's not art then that's your belief but he's getting in by recommendations he's here to see if he's actually interested, unlike you he may not even need to pass an exam, so try thinking twice before talking Bakugo cause you didn't stand up that much at your entrance exam." Aizawa says with a smug smirk and the blond glares at me and him and I just look at the ground embarrassed.
"Whatever, I'll believe it when I see it." He 'tsk' stomping in the room.

I finally leave the classroom after the small interaction that perplexed me.
"That's Katsuki Bakugo, he won more then one prize for being best student of your year. He's arrogant, always angry and barely stands his friends. He specialize in oil painting and is more of a traditional artist. He is very strict in his way of thinking. Tho he doesn't seem like it he really is good and has the potential if only he was less arrogant." He explains and I chuckle.
"He's gonna hate me then, street art is surely considered like vandalism to him-" I giggle amused.
"I hate to admit that you are right.." He sighs loudly. "I hope it doesn't affect your decision to chose this school.." He says nervously and I grin.
"No it kinda motivates me! I could maybe put him at his place, he'll maybe understand that there's more to art then he could even imagine." I smile brightly making my uncle smile softly relieved.
"Now come on we have a few more teachers to go see before the classes start. I'll check if I could pair you up with one of Aizawa's students that also does street art, her name is Ochako Uraraka." He explains.
"That's good by me. I don't think I'd want to stay here if I need to spend my day in the poetry and love stories you teach in class!" I say pretending to throw up earning a playful push on my shoulder.
"I'll tell your mother not to cook Katsudon for the next month for that comment!" He says falsely offended.
"You wouldn't, you need her to do some as much as I do!" I grin proudly as he rolls his eyes in defeat.
"Then I'll remove my recommendation letter!" He says proudly and I laugh.
"You could, I'd still get in with my super skills and you know it!" I say pretending to be full of myself even tho at moments even I hate my art, like any artist.
He sighs before laughing slightly and we continue our tour.