World 14: Modern: lao gong became 'ex'-fiance?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The cover of the New World script is pink, revealing the sweet love feelings of a little girl.

They looked at the cover of the script: "Report to the CEO, Madam has run away again".

Obviously, this is an urban plot line.

The hero of this world is Gu Yan, the president of the Gu Group. The hostess is Sha Yao, a senior student who is about to graduate from the Department of Finance.

Once, Gu Yan was invited by a professor of the finance department of the university to give a speech in the lecture hall of the professor of finance. Sha Yao was amazed by Gu Yan's extraordinary behavior and courage, and then was attracted by the content of his speech.

She found that Gu Yan was not like those successful people on TV or in magazine interviews, who just made some theoretical things about business issues that were found in textbooks, but really had real talents and practical knowledge. These students who have not been out of society do not keep it, and pass on their experience.

So far, Gu Yan has become the idol of the heroine Sha Yao. She dreams that one day, she can become Gu Yan and stand at the top of finance.

Through her excellent grades in school, she got a letter of recommendation from her professor. After rounds of interviews, Sha Yao successfully became an intern of Gu's Group, and she was also an elite team directly under Gu Yan's management. member, Sha Yao was overjoyed.

In the team, Sha Yao was active, and other veteran members also saw Sha Yao's hard work and talent, so they taught her without any secrets.

In a competition project with other companies, Sha Yao performed exceptionally well, allowing Gu Yan to see Sha Yao's bright spots.

Gu Yan is a workaholic, and Sha Yao has to work hard to become the person of her dreams. The two of them are often the ones who work overtime until the latest. At work, the two gradually develop a relationship and tacit understanding. They work together perfectly.

As time goes by, the two understand and consider each other, their relationship gradually deteriorates, they develop into lovers, and finally get married and have children, jointly pushing the company into the top 50 in the world.

Just looking at the plot, the world is normal, no problem, the hero is very good, the heroine is not brain-dead, and even a lovable, hard-working girl.

But in the plot, how can the love between the hero and the heroine be without the supporting role of the supporting role, and this supporting role is the silly, sweet, vicious male supporting role in the original plot - Baitang.

The old man of the Bai family had saved his life to the old man of the Gu family. The old man of the Gu family gave money and arranged jobs to the poor Bai family at that time, and even arranged a marriage for the younger generation.

As a result, the Bai family prospered, but they couldn't hold back the younger generation, and Bai Tang's uncle gambled badly, and owed a large amount of gambling debts, and the Bai family fell into decline.

Both of Baitang's parents died, and he lived with his uncle since he was a child. The uncle and aunt were very dissatisfied with the oil bottle, but they had to accept the oil bottle after taking the compensation from Baitang's parents.

Uncle and aunt took the money and resigned without hesitation, and they were happy for a while, but they couldn't stop them spending extravagantly, and went to gamble, and the money was gone in less than two years. None of Baitang's parents' compensation was used on Baitang.

Without money, they treated Baitang with no nose, no eyes, beat or scolded him, and did not let him go to school. They stayed at home all day doing housework and serving their family of three, while their son saw his parents. Attitude, he followed suit, treating his cousin, that is, Baitang like a servant.