Part 17 - The camber of secrets

Y/n's POV

We walked to the professors office and hide under Harry's invisibility cloak, as we walked in and hide in the closet.

"I think it's going to be Hogwarts end" Professor McGonagall said anxious.

"Why?" Professor Spire asked "what happened?"

"A student is being taken to the chamber of secrets" Professor McGonagall said and her voice shaked.

"How do you know and who?" Dad asked "don't say y/n!" He said the last sentence with a shaky voice.

"I'm happy to say it's not y/n" Professor McGonagall said "but after all there have happened to her it wouldn't be a surprise if it was" she took s deep breath "I know who it are because the one who opened the chamber of secrets has leaved a message again"

"What stands on the massage?" Madam Hooch asked.

"Her body will lay in the camber for ever"

"But who is it?" Professor Spire asked curious.

"Ginny Weasley"

I felt Ron froze of fear. His face was with as a ghost. Me and Harry looked at each other with pity eyes.

Then professor Lockhart came in.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Oh, the right man" Professor McGonagall said "you always say you want to find the one who has opened the chamber of secrets and now you got your chance"

"I'm agreeing with professor McGonagall" Professor Spire said. And the other Professors agreed.

"Erm...well, I'm going to...erm...think about...erm...what I can do" he said nervously and left the room. Then the other Professors laughed and left the room.

"Come we need to help professor Lockhart" Harry said.

"But we don't even know where it is" Ron said.

"It's in moaning Myrtles bathroom. It'll make sense because it could have been Myrtle who died last time" I said.

"Then we need to find him NOW" Ron said.

"Yes let's go" Harry said.

We ran into Professor Lockharts office. But Lockhart was packing his stuff.

"What are you doing in here" He asked shocked as he saw us.

"Are you packing?" Ron asked "but what about your books?"

"Books are book" Professor Lockhart said "and do you think they would have been sold half that good if people knew it was a ugle witch from some kind of country there had rescued a city from zombies?"

"So there fake?" Harry asked shocked.

"Have you two first found that out know?" I asked.

"You knew all along?" They asked shocked.

"No, but I thought he was to stupid to do anything of that kind of things"

"Make sense, wait to the worlds going to know that" Harry said.

"Not that fast, I know a very good anti memorie charm" Professor Lockhart said.

"Ekspiliamus" I said fast "Ron take the wand"

"Okay" he said and took it.

"Now come whit us" Harry said and we took him to the bathroom.

"What are we doing here?" Professor Lockhart asked curious. But we ignored him.

We walked to the broken sink, there was a "S" engraved in the sink.

"Open" Harry said and the sink opened up.

"Are you sure I need to come with you?" Professor Lockhart asked anxious.

"Yes and you need to jump first" Harry said.

"Wh-why?"

"Better you than us" Ron said and puffed him down.

"I'm good" I heard him say and we followed him down there and Ron dropped his wand.

"Give me my wand" Ron said.

"No" Professor Lockhart said with a evil smile "but when I have used my spell people are going to know our great adventure, and how you tragically lost your mind"

"Trust me, dad's going to know somethings off" I said with a smirk.

Then he casted the spell and some stones fell down between Harry and Me, Ron and Professor Lockhart.

"Are you okay Harry?" I asked him. He was on the other side.

"Yes" Harry said "are you guys okay?"

"Yes" I answered "but the charm backfired and Professor Lockhart has forgotten who he is"

"Am I a professor?" Professor Lockhart said impressed.

"I don't think it's good" Ron said curious.

"Maybe" Harry said "can you guys try ti move the stones then I'll find Ginny"

"Okay" Ron and I said at once and then began to move the stones.

I don't know how long time we just but then Harry came back, covered in blood and a phinx was by his side and he hold a sword and the sorting hat in the other. And at his side Ginny walked. Ron ran over to her and gave her a hug. As we came out Harry told us about what happened (If you wanna know what read the books or see the movies) and we walked into Professor McGonagall office and Mrs and Mr Weasley and the other Weasleys sat there and ran to meet us.

"Ginny" Mrs Weasley said with tears in her eyes and hugged Ginny "what wouldn't we have done without you three" she said and  looked at us with a little smile.

"But what happened" Professor McGonagall asked. And then Harry also told her "y/n you can just leave like that...nor you guys. But
y/n what should I tell Severus if you wasn't founded again?"

"I don't know..." I said "that I had a good life" I said ironic.

"Don't be that dramatic" Harry said "you have just helped founding out the mystery of the chamber of secrets"

"Yes I know" I said "but now it's back to normal I guess"

"Yeah... your right"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
This is second last chapter. So look forward to next book. It's going to be better.

Please vote and comment ❤️

Sorry for grammatical fails