Part 11 - Shall everyone know?; NO! Do everyone know?; yes.

Y/n's POV

I woke up the next day. What just happened last night? Can everyone know it already? I'm so scared of going out of my room right now. Maybe I can skip class, I can always say I need a day of...But if everyone already knows, then I can't hide forever. Course normally every has heard the rumours about an hour after someone has told it. But luckily the professors normally don't hear the rumours.

-knock knock-

I didn't wanna let anyone come in but I took some clothes on and walked over to the door and Hermione stood outside.

"What do you want?" I said tired.

"Can I come in?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah, I guess so" I sighed.

She walked in and sat down in a sofa in the corner.

"Sooo..." Hermione began but I cut her off.

"If it's about the rumours, then yes. There true" I sighed and looked down.

"It was about the rumours yes" Hermione said "But why Draco? Why not one from Gryffindor or Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?"

"I said it last year. I like Draco and I mean what I said" I sighed "maybe he's a Slytherin but Slytherins aren't bad. Not at all"

"Can you then tell us if Draco has talked about the latest atack on Colin creavy?" Hermione asked.

"No, he don't talk about them..." I said "but can you tell me why you was in the hospital wing because of you looked like a cat?" I said and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh that..." Hermione said and giggled nervous "Don't be mad please"

"Ofcourse not. You can tell me your my best friend" I said and gave her a smile.

"Well, before Christmas me, Ron and Harry was brewing pollyjuice potion to see if Draco was the one who has opened the chamber of secrets..." Hermione said nervous.

"I can tell you he's not" I said and giggled "he looks like the type, doesn't't he. But no, he's not"

"Yeah, I know" Hermione said "that was also what we found out"

"Well good..." I said.

"But what about you and Draco?" Hermione said "how long have you been together?"

"A year" I said and giggled.

"A YEAR" Hermione said shocked "how could you keep that secret in a YEAR?"

"Well I don't know..." I said "but right now I don't want to talk about me and Draco with anyone" I sighed.

"Why?" Hermione asked.

"Because I'm not ready for everyone to know right now. So I guess I just need to come through the day"

"I understand you" she said and gave me a smile.

"Thanks, Hermione" I said and gave her a hug.

"Wanna go down to breakfast?"

"Yes..."

We walked down to breakfast and a lot of people was looking at me, but I just tried to ignore it.

We sat down at the Gryffindor's table and Draco came over to me.

"Hey..." Draco began.

"Not now Draco..." I said "people are just beginning to ask questions, I can't right now. Okay?"

"Okay y/n" he said with s smirk "see you soon love" I smashed my head down into the table as he said "love". He giggled at me, and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are like the perfect couple" Lavender said. She sat infront of me.