Part 13 - A late quidditch match.

Y/n's POV

Today is the first quidditch match this year. I said I didn't want to be on the quidditch, because I don't want to have that much to do with quidditch and homework.

I walked out of my dorm. It was Gryffindor Vs Slytherin. Normally it's at September the first quidditch match starts but not this year. I wanted to find Draco. I should sit with dad again. I founded Draco and walked over to him.

"Goodmorning love" Draco said and gave me a hug.

"Goodmorning, dray" I said and yawned "I'm excited to see you play today"

"Me too" Draco said nervously "My father's coming to see the match"

"You can do it anyway" I said and gave him a smile "let's go" I took his hand and dragged him out of the Great hall. I gave him a kiss "you'll do well, but I gotta go"

"Thanks y/n" Draco said and gave me a hug "see you"

I walked up to sit with dad.

"Hi dad" I said and gave him a hug.

"Hello y/n" Dad said and smiled.

Then Mr. Malfoy came. And sat by dad's side.

"Hello Lucius" Dad said "what are you doing here?"

"Hello Severus" Lucius said "I'm here to see Draco's first quidditch match, I really hope he's good"

"He is good" I said irritated.

"Y/n, didn't see you there" Lucius said "what are you doing here?"

"She's here to sit with me" Dad said.

"Hmm...make sense"

The Quidditch match began. Gryffindor scored the first goal but then Slytherin scored a lot of goals.

"30 - 90 to Slytherin" Lee Jordan said (he was the commentator)

Dad and Lucius clapped and cheered at Slytherin. Draco was doing pretty good even though he hadn't catched the golden snitch, but he still has a chance to catch it. Then one of the smashers was following Harry and only Harry. It was really weird. Then Harry saw the snitch. And Draco followed Harry to try and catch it. But he fall of his broom and crashed on the ground.

Lucius looked disappointed. I feel that I just really don't like that guy. He's really cold hearted. No, I don't think he has a heart.

The smasher flew into Harry's arm but Harry took his other hand out and got the golden snitch.

I cheered as Gryffindor won. But I ran down to check on Harry.

"Are you okay Harry?" I asked.

"I think my arm is broken" Harry said.

"I can fix that" Professor Lockhart said.

"No, not you" Harry said.

Lockhart casted a spell and Harry's arm looked weird.

"Well, know the arm isn't broken anymore" Professor Lockhart said.

"HE HASN'T ANY BOONS BACK IN HIS ARM" Hagrid said irritated.

I got goosebumps, so I walked away, trying to find draco. I stood outside the Slytherins changing room.

"WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST HAD CAUGHT THE SNITCH? YOU HAVE A BETTER BROOM THEN POTTER, AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN CATCH IT?!?" I heard Flint scream at Draco.

Draco mumbled something I couldn't hear and got out.

"Draco...?" I asked.

"Not now y/n" Draco said irritated "go be with Pottah or something"

"What's wrong with you?" I asked curious.

"Nothings wrong" He said angrily "just be with Pottah and your friends. You shall not use your time on me. You only use your time on me because we're together, if we weren't you'll never"

"I don't fucking know what I have done wrong" I said angrily and tears began to feel down my eyes "But ceep pushing me away and it can actually happen"

Then I ran away. Up to the astronomy tower. Not to do anything just to cry. I didn't even know why I should walk up to the astronomy tower, course it's reminding me of Draco. And he said that if I was sad, depressed, angry or just wanted to talk, then I should go up here.

I heard a voice behind me.

"Are you okay y/n" Hermione said and sat down beside me.

"No" I said "it's Draco. I didn't even do anything and he just pushed me away" I cried and Hermione gave me a hug.

"He doesn't deserve you" Hermione said "but I know he loves you and he might just be jealous of something. Maybe it's hard to see what he sees but I know he loves you"

"You can't be sure" I said "I'm not even sure, no-one can be sure if someone like him likes me"

"He do I swear, and I know you loves him too" Hermione said and gave me a little smile.

"How?" I asked and wiped my eyes "how do you know I love him?"

"It's obviously. If you didn't like him you would not be here crying"

"Your probably right..." I sighed.

"I will leave you now y/n" Hermione said "I feel that you need some time alone"

"And your right" I sighed "see you soon in the common room"

She walked away and I began to cry again. If he really loves me why would he then say something like that?

I heard another voice.

"Y/n...I'm so sorry" Draco said and I ignored him "I really am"

I began to cry even more.

"Why?" I asked quietly "why do you like one you always pushes away?"

"Because...because your my light and I only pushes you away because I'm jealous. I love you okay?" He sat down by my side and gave me a hug. I laied on his chest and cried.

"I...I just don't understand..." I said crying "me..."

"You...because your the perfect person" he kissed me gently and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"I love you dray"

"I love you too princess"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I have some ideas for two other books. And I think I might make them by the side of this one. One of them are a "pick your own story" the other one is a book named "I think I'm in love again" and it's based on a song names; I think I'm in love again. I hope to publish them next month or before next month.

This quidditch match is normally at fist but the days chances ;)

Sorry for grammatical fails.

Please vote and comment ❤️