Part 15 - A very nice visit

Y/n's POV

I really can't be in myself right now. I wanna sleep. It's literally 1am. I can't sleep after what happened with Hermione. I just can't. And who cares. And what about everyone thinking Harry's the one there opened the chamber of secrets? I also have a lot of homework. ARHHH. I just can't right now.

I was sitting at a table in my dorm. Why didn't my brain work? I can't find out how to do this shit. I HATE homework. And Professor Lockhart is so fucking stupid that when we're doing the homework from his class he can't even remember what we should do. And all his questions is about him...are you kidding me? Him? A stupid, famous wizard. A FUCKING stupid wizard. I swear if he really have done what there stand's in that book I'll burn Hogwarts and my hole life down.

I got up and walked out in the common room. Harry sat in a chair right Infront of the fire. He looked really depressed.

"Hey, Harry" I said in a sweet voice "your okay?"

"No, not really" Harry said "I can't just understand what Hermione was petrified..."

"Me too" I sighed.

"I swear the one who did this are going straight to hell" Harry said angrily "Are you sure it isn't Draco"

The last sentence made my blood boil.

"ofcourse it isn't Draco" I said irritated "he's a good person"

"I just say what if..." Harry started but I cut him of.

"NO WHAT IF" I said angrily "I'm so tired of all this going on. About how the fuck something like this could happen. How the fuck everyone is thinking one of us had opened the chamber of secrets. I can't just wait on someone to die so the school is closing down" I said the last sentence with tears in my eyes.

"I have something to tell you y/n" Harry said.

"What?" I said tired.

"So I found this book for not that long time ago and it showed me that last time the chamber of secrets was opened it was Hagrid..."

"No fucking way. Hagrid would NEVER" I said shocked.

"Tomorrow we need to find out if it's him" Harry said "but I will go to bed now. See you"

"Goodnight" I said and walked in to my bed.

How the fuck could it be Hagrid. Well he was expelled. And why don't I know what going on in that friend group anymore. It's like I'm the fourth well there just doesn't exist, but exist when they need me or when they looses someone. I'm a overthinker, so maybe if I'll get some sleep I can deal with this shit tomorrow.

I woke up the next day and walked down to breakfast. Harry sat down with Ron and I sat down by them.

"We need to come over to Hagrid. TODAY!" I said.

"I know. It's just not going to be a happy visit" Ron said

"I know" I sighed.

We walked down to Hagrid, and knocked on the door. Hagrid came out and let us came in.

"So what's going on?" Hagrid said nervously.

"It's because..." I began but then there was a loud knock on the door.

"Hide" Hagrid said quietly and we got under Harry's invisibility cloak.

Then the minster of magic and professor Dumbledore walked in.

"You know why we're here" The minster said. Hagrid nodded "we need to take you"

"Where" Hagrid asked anxious. The minster didn't look him in the eyes "Not askaban"

"Hagrid, you need to understand that we need to keep the school save"

And then there was a loud knock on the door and Lucius Malfoy walked in.

"What are you doing in my house. OUT" Hagrid said angrily.

"I will also with pleasure come out of this...was it house you called it?" Lucius said malicious and ironic.

I could feel my blood boil.

"But anyway" he said "I'm here because the school council has agreed that you headmaster need to be sat aside from this school"

"What NO!" Hagrid said "a school without Dumbledore...all the muggleborns will be attacked in no time"

"If they school council say so then I do it" Dumbledore said "but remember, help will always be given at Hogwarts to them who needs it"

"Well, then I will say that of you need answers follow the spiders" Hagrid said and looked over in the corner we stood in.

Then they walked out. Lucius looked discussed when he walked out.

We took of the invisibility cloak.

"Tonight we'll follow the spiders" I said insisting.

"But...but I do-don't like spi-spiders" Ron said and blushed.

"But we need to" Harry said "course we need answers"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
This chapter wasn't long so sorry. I really am sorry. I'm really tired so I don't really want to write right know and I don't know what to write. But I expect that there'll come 3-5 more chapters in this book. But I hope you enjoyed the story. There's coming a pick your own story in a half year to a year it takes really a long time to make.

But please vote and comment ❤️

Sorry for grammatical fails.