Part 1 - Flashbacks

Side POV

Why didn't I wanna start at Hogwarts?
I got friends, good memories....but also some bad. I wanna come back now...

-GRYFFINDOR

-"y/n wanna be my girlfriend?" "Yes Harry" he leaned in...I skipped it.

-"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? MY DAD'S RIGHT...TO BE FAMUOS ISN'T EVERYTHING...AND HARRY WE'ER DONE"

-"So friends again?" "Yeah ofcourse"

-"It was snape there was making Harry's broom go weird" "he tried to kill me" "kill you? Nahh he saved you...but if you say so 'end of friendship' "

-"what are you doing here Malfoy?" "I just wanted to ask you why you don't sit with your friends" tears "do you maybe wanna do something later?" "Yeah...why not"

-"wanna go on a date?" "Yeah"

-"wanna be my girlfriend you know...you like me...I like you?" "Yeah ofcourse"

-"you have cut in yourself?!? Why?" "I...I don't know?" (That's a lie) "as long you don't do it anymore" "ofcourse" (another lie... always lie)

-"...Niklas Flamel..."

-"what are we waiting for?"

-"we need to play wizard chess to come to the next room..."

-"take Ron and find Dumbledore..."

-Darkness...only darkness.

-"your awake?" "Yeah what happened? Who was trying to steal the philosopher's stone?" "Before I answer your questions I want to say that I woke up a week ago and it the last day at Hogwarts" "WHAT?!? I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ALMOST TWO WEEKS?"

-"What have I missed?" "never do that again..."

-"...it's not a normal ring...it can make us see eachother, hear eachother and feel eachother..."

-"what a weird year..."
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Y/n's POV

Welcome to my life and welcome to another year at Hogwarts.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome back.

Sorry for a short chapter. This is book two. There's coming more soon.

Please vote and comment ❤️