Part 2 - Diagon alley

Y/n's POV

Hi y/n

Me, Harry and Ron are coming to Diagon alley tomorrow. I'm wondering if you wanna come. There's only a week to we are on Hogwarts and I don't think I can wait to see you again.

I really hope you can come.
-Hermione

Ps. you don't need to write if you can or not just come :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Y/n's POV

"Daaaad?" I shouted.

"Yes sweetheart?" Dad said.

"Can we come to Diagon alley tomorrow? I haven't got any of my school stuff and my friends are there tomorrow..." I said while going down to him.

"Well yeah ofcourse" He said.

"Thanks your the best" I said running over to him and gave him a big hug and walked up into my room.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Y/n's POV

-knock knock-

"Are you ready to come to Diagon alley or what?" I heard dad's voice from down stairs.

"Yeah I'm coming now" I said and yawned.

I stood up and took some clothes on and walked down to breakfast.

"Do you want to take muggle transport or Rushing Powder?" Dad asked.

"Rushing powder ofcourse, it takes to long time to use muggle transport" I answered.

"Okay here" He said and gave me a pot with rushing powder "just take some"

"Yeah.." I said and took some and put it into the fire "Diagon alley"

It was like a rollercoaster but with a lot of dust. I falled to the ground and saw dad come.

"Just go find your friends" Dad said and gave me a bag with money.

"Thanks dad"

I walked away trying to find the others. Then I found them. I ran over to them, I gave Hermione a big hug. And after I gave her a hug I gave Ron and Harry a hug.

"Hii Harry, Ron and Hermione" I said.

"Hello y/n" Harry said.

"Is that your mom?" I asked Ron and pointed at a woman with red hair.

"Yeah it is" Ron said.

She walked over to us.

"Hi Mrs Weasley" I said.

"Hi my friend, and you are?" Mrs Weasley asked.

"This is y/n" Ron said.

"Y/n Snape" I said and smiled.

"Ahh...so you must be Severus Snape's daughter?" She said.

"Yes" I said with a smile.

"Good to meet you Ron and Harry has talked a lot about you" she said.

"You too" I said.

Then Mr. Weasley came.

"Hi, wanna go to Flourish & Blotts?" Mr. Weasley said but then looked at me "and you are?" He asked.

"I'm y/n Snape" I said.

"Oh...Harry and Ron has talked a lot about you" he said and I giggled.

"That's cool" I said with a smirk.

"But wanna go to Flourish & Blotts?" He asked again.

"Yeah" we all said and walked over to the other Weasleys and over to Flourish & Blotts.

We walked in and Glideroy Lockhart (a famous wizard) was in there.

"I wanna announce that I'm going to be the new teacher at Hogwarts in DADA" he said and then saw Harry "Isn't that Harry Potter?" He said and dragged Harry up Infront of the camera "Harry here walked today into this bookshop to by my collection of books but little did he know that I'm going to give him it FOR FREE" He said.

"Tha...thanks" he said and walked back to us "Ginny you can have it" Harry said "I can buy my own"

Then I heard a voice behind me but I was behind the Weasleys so noone could see me.

"Famous Harry Pottah can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page" Draco said.

"Leave him alone" Ginny said.

"Oh...got yourself a girlfriend Pottah?"

Lucius Malfoy walked in.

"Play nicely Draco" he said "Harry Potter...I'm Lucius Malfoy" he said and shacked Harry's hand "your scar is legend like the person who gave it to you"

"Voldemort killed my parents" Harry said "he is nothing more than a murderer"

"You must be brave to mention his name" Lucius said.

"Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself" Hermione said.

"And you must be...miss Granger" Lucius said "Draco has told me about you...and your parents. Muggles aren't they?" He looked at Hermione's parents "let me see...red hair and a some used t and old clothes...can Imagen you can be other then the Weasley's"

Mr. Weasley came over.

"Well, well, well Mr. Weasley..." Lucius said "haven't you got a raise? I can't see it on the...things" he looked at Mr. Weasley "you increases with the muggles, and I thought you could sink no lower"

I couldn't no longer say nothing.

"People don't go low just because they talks to muggles" I said. I saw Draco jaw dropped.

"How...where did you come from?" Draco said.

"I have to your information been here the hole time" I said, walked over to him and gave him a hug "long time no see" I said and winked. We have talked a lot because of the ring but not everyone needs to know that.

"Who are you?" Lucius asked.

"I'm y/n" I said.

"And your friends with someone who's friends with them?" Lucius said to Draco in a disappointed voice.

"Yeah..." He said and looked down.

"Well well" Lucius said "how can my boy become friends with someone like you...?"

I began to be mad but then I heard a voice behind us.

"Don't talk to my daughter like that Lucius" Dad said.

"She's...your...your daughter? I didn't even know you had a daughter" Lucius said.

"Hi dad" I said.

"Hi sweetie" He said and the others looked at us like we're were crazy "well I just wanted to say that you shall be at gringotts at 5pm"

"Okay see ya" I said and gave him a hug.

He walked out and the others looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing" they all said at once.

"You guys are to weird" I said and shook my head.

We walked out.

"Did we see wrong or did professor Snape just use emotions?" Fred and George said at once.

"He did...and so what?" I said "was it because of that you where looking at me like that? Huh?"

Noone said anything.

"Yeah it obviously because of that" I said and laughed.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
What do you think about this book?
If you have some ideas please say so.

Sorry for grammatical fails.

Please vote for this story ❤️