Part 4 - back at Hogwarts

Y/n's POV

They was really annoying the next hours, and when we didn't have anything to talk about they just asked me about who I kissed.

"Y/n?" Lavender said.

"If it's about who I kissed, NO!" I said annoyed.

"It's just if you know when we're at the school?" She said.

"Oh yeah... we're there at some minutes" I said with a smile.

"Okay cool" she said.

"But y/n you actually have a crush...is it him?" Hermione said.

Why should she say that? Why should she bring it on? OMFG!

"Yeah I have a crush" I said and sighed "but I don't say who and I don't say who I kissed"

"You're so boring" Ginny said and rolled her eyes.

We talked a bit and then we were at Hogwarts.

We walked out of the train and out on the platform. We said bye to Ginny because she should with Hagrid. And I walked over to Draco and the others.

"Hello" I said.

"Hi again y/n" Pansy said.

"I'm sorry I left you that fast before" I said.

"It's okay your our friend" Blaise said with a smile.

"Yeah and I lucky I am" I smiled.

We walked over to the cart. It was really old fashioned and there was some creatures Infront of it.

"I have always been impressed of these creatures" I said and looked at de creatures.

"What creatures?" Draco said confused.

"Them Infront of the cart..." I said "oh... it's thestrals."

"What are thestrals?" Pansy asked.

"It's some creatures you only can see if you have seen death" I answered but they looked confused at me "I have seen mom die..." I said "she died at my birth"

"Oh...I didn't know" Pansy said.

"Yeah...I don't really like talking about it..." I said and looked down.

"Well..." Draco said "let's come up to the castle" he gave me a uprising smile.

The carts began to drive. And I saw the castle come closer and closer to me.

"So Draco" Blaise began "do you have a girlfriend?"

I got butterflies in my stomach. And looked away into the forest as I blushed, but luckily know one noted.

"No" Draco said.

"Why do I feel like your lying?" Blaise said.

"I don't know" Draco said "But I'm not"

"I think you are, and I'm going to find out who..."

We was now at the castle and we walked into the Great hall. I said "bye" To the others and walked over to the Gryffindor's table.

I sat down side by side with Hermione.

"Have you seen Harry and Ron?" Hermione said really curious.

"No...but I suppose there coming..."

The feast began and I didn't see Harry or Ron. But I couldn't see dad either. And then professor McGonagall was leaving.

"I gotta go" I said to Hermione.

"Okay, but why?" She asked.

"I need to find Ron and Harry"

"Okay, be safe" She gave me a smile.

"Ofcourse, it's Hogwarts we're talking about" I smiled back at her.

"See you"

I walked after professor McGonagall. But then she looked around and saw me.

"What are you doing y/n?" Professor McGonagall asked.

"I wanted to ask you if you know where Ron and Harry are?" I said and tried not to look suspicious.

"Well yes" Professor McGonagall said "there on the dungeons with your dad..."

"Well that can't be good news..." I said.

"I don't know if it is or not" She said and sighed.

We walked together down in the dungeons. Professor McGonagall opened the door.

"...expelled" dad said.

"You can't expell them Severus, only me or professor Dumbledore can expell Potter and Weasley" Professor McGonagall said.

"It's okay Professor, we're going up to pack our things" they said.

"Not today" I heard a voice say behind me.

It was Professor Dumbledore.

"What I don't understand is what they have done..." I said and they all looked at me.

"We're did you come from miss Snape?" Professor Dumbledore said.

"Well I have been here the hole time and I was here before you Professor. I walked down here with Professor McGonagall" I said and giggled.

"Vary well" Professor Dumbledore said.

"But can someone tell me what's going on?"

"These boys has drived a FLYING car to Hogwarts. Landed in our really special and rare poplar" dad said.

"Well we should be happy they aren't dead" Professor McGonagall said angrily.

"Hmm..." I said "why?"

"I think we all wanna know why" Professor Dumbledore said.

"The entrance to the platform was closed so we couldn't come to the platform" Harry started.

"Then we thought we could take the car so we could come to the school anyway" Ron ended.

"AND you guys was seen by seventeen muggles" dad said.

They looked down at the table.

"I thought you have a owl Mr. Potter" Professor McGonagall said "you could just have written to us"

"We didn't though of that..." Harry said.

"No ofcourse you didn't" Professor McGonagall said.

They talked a bit more ann the ended with dad sent me of to bed.

"Are they serious dad?" I said angrily "I haven't say s word and that all you have to say to me" I felt hurt. I didn't say anything and dad just said "y/n I want you to go to bed NOW!". Are he serious?!? I'm not a kid.

"Sorry y/n" dad said "but now go to bed"

I rolled my eyes and walked away.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
She is was maybe overreacting a bit...or what?

Thanks for reading and sorry for grammatical fails.

Please vote and comment ❤️