Part 5 - excuses

Y/n's POV

What just happened last night. And what was Ron and Harry thinking about? I need to tell Hermione what happened.

I walked out of my room and saw Hermione at a table.

"Y/n! You didn't come back last night, I thought something happened to you" Hermione said worried.

"Calm down Hermione" I said in a calm voice "I need to tell you what happened"

Then I told her what Ron and Harry did.

"What was they thinking about?!?" Hermione said angrily "I need to go down to talk to them!"

"Calm down. Don't be to hard on them. Harry shall do something for professor Lockhart and Ron shall do something for Flitch. It's tomorrow" I said.

"That isn't a hard punishment after what they have done" she said still in a angry voice.

We walked down to the Great hall. Hermione walked really fast and it was hard to walk as fast as her.

"They are dead" I heard her mumble.

I sighed.

I saw Ron and Harry and Hermione stormed over to them.

"Why aren't you to more carefully?" Hermione said angrily "you shall be happy that we're in the Great hall course if we weren't I would hex you!"

They looked horrified.

"Calm down Hermione, they did what they thought was best..." I said quietly.

"DON'T interrupt me!" Se said and looked at me in a scary way.

"Okay, okay. I'll go now then" I said and walked over to the Slytherins table. It was only draco there was there.

"Hey..." I said quietly.

"Hi y/n something wrong?" He asked.

"No, Hermione is just a little angry" I said with a nervous smile.

"Wanna go to a place?" He asked.

"Yeah and I now exactly where..."

We walked up to a wall on the seventh floor.

"It's just a wall y/n" Draco said.

"No, it's the room of recruitment" I said "you should just walk past it three times and think of a specific room you need" I gave him a nervous smile "I haven't really used it but well it's pretty cool if you need a hiding place"

"Wow" Draco said.

I want a room to be in, I want s room to be in, I want a room to be in.

There came a door forth. And we walked in.

"Wow" Draco said with a smile "what did you ask it about?"

"I just said; give me a room to be in"

"That's cool, I didn't even know this room existed" He smirked and then leaned in. I closed my eyes and he kissed me and I kissed him back.

He hold me up against the wall and kissed me a little faster. I forgot time and place, the only thing I thought about was Draco.

Then he stopped, and I looked up at him.

"I love you y/n, and even if people say things about us if they found out we're together I would still love you" he said and kissed me again.

"I love you too Draco" I said under my breath and kissed him back.

Then we walked out, I looked at the clock.

"It's 12am!" I said shocked.

"We have bin in there for 2 hours?" Draco said.

"Yeah...I didn't know time could fly that much" I giggled "but now I will go up to my common room. See you tomorrow?"

"Yes ofcourse princess" He smiled.

I walked up to the common room.

"Where have you been?" Hermione said in a scared voice "You just walked away"

"Yeah, I was with the Slytherins" I said.

"Really? I only saw Draco at the table" Harry said suspicious.

"Isn't he a Slytherin, huh?" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. But still, your always with the Slytherins since you were being friends with them" Hermione said annoyed.

"You guys could just be friends with them and then the problem is solved" I said and shrugged on my shoulders.

"Ha!" Harry, Ron and Hermione said at once.

"Be friends with them, really?" Ron said.

"Are you joking? Please say your joking" Harry said and laughed.

"Well I'm friends with them, and that's even if you like it or not!" I said and walked over to a table to read.

"Come on y/n you can't be for real" Ron said and I ignored him.

"Don't ignore us" Hermione said and I kept ignoring them.

"Please" Harry said.

"I keep ignoring you until you get that I'm friends with them and won't change my mind" I said angrily.

"Okay, okay we get it" Ron said.

"You can be friends with them but we don't need to" Hermione said.

"Then you can't be mad at me because I'm friends with them" I said.

"Okay y/n" Hermione said "Please just don't ignore us"

"Okay" I said.

And they sat down by my side to study.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Not the longest chapter but it is a chapter.

Sorry for grammatical fails

Please vote and comment ❤️