Unstoppable 🔞🔞

Start from the beginning

He started clapping "wah Park Jisoo your soo cool" he put up two thumbs as I blushed and pushed his forehead "shut up" he giggled and held my hand while driving off. 

I was pleased with myself but completely forgot that I just made up a partnership with Chaeryoung who is going to murder me when she finds out 🤦‍♀️ oh well I'll just live in the moment for now.

When we got home I took off my shoes and was about to make dinner when Heeseung pulled me back and lightly pushed me on the wall. 

He brought his face right next to mine as he nibbled my ear and whispered in a seductive voice "how about I give you a little treat tonight, just me pleasuring you" I giggled as I slapped his chest. 

"Heeseungie don't tease me" he chuckled for a moment before turning fully serious as his beautiful globes stared right into mine.

"I was serious love, I want to give you a well done present" he lifted a brow waiting for my response, I smiled shyly and nodded. 

As soon as he got my permission he grabbed my waist tightly as his lips crash on mine, our lips move in sync as he bit my bottom lips making me gasp as his tongue starts to explore every inch of my mouth. 

I felt his tongue dominating as his hand leave my waist and onto my back as he unzips my top and pulls it off my body.

I moaned as his hands make there way to my boobs and squeeze, he leaves my lips and starts sucking hard on my neck while unhooking my bra. 

He pulls off the bra and throws it god knows were as he starts attacking my cherries, his tongue plays with my nipple as I moan louder "Heeseung....bedroom" he smirks at me being unable to talk as he wraps my legs around his body and carries me to our room.

He slammed the door shut with his foot as he threw me on the bed and hovered over me hungrily "I wanna taste you Park Jisoo" I smirked and pulled his face closer as I started unbuttoning his shirt "eat me out baby." 

He smirked as I threw his shirt and he unzipped my skirt as his fingers played with the hem of my pants, he started placing soft kisses on my stomach.

He pulled off my pants as his eyes never left my dripping pussy "beautiful" I blushed as his hot breath hit my bare pussy, he looked up at me with one last look of permission so I smiled and nodded as he stuck his face in my pussy making me moan. His tongue started to lick a long strip of my slit, I moaned at this feeling I hadn't felt in a long time.

He continued to lick my slit while enjoying the sounds coming out of my mouth "fuk Heeseung your amazing" I heard him chuckle as he smirked into my core. 

My hands leave the bed as I start grabbing onto Heeseungs hair, every time he goes over my clit I let out a moan edging him on further. 

He gives my slit a few more long licks before teasing my opening with his tongue, he groans at the taste of me as the vibrations in my pussy makes me buck my hips up further into his face "you taste soo good princess."

He squeezed my thighs as he pulls them further apart giving him more access, he gives my clit a few more hard sucks before flicking it back and forth with his tongue "Heeseung.....I don't think I can hold it in much longer mhm I'm gonna cum." 

He starts to suck harder "cum for me princess" my grip on his hair tightens as he starts to circle his finger on my clit while sucking hard on my pussy.

A few more sucks and my legs started shaking not being able to take it anymore, "are you gonna cum for me like a good girl?" He sucks one final time before I'm thrown off the edge moaning out Heeseungs name while cumming all over his face. 

I let go of his hair as I opened my eyes to be met with Heeseungs blown out face as he licks up the rest of my cum "Heeseung that, that was amazing" he smirked as he pulled my hair behind my ear and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Are you ready for the big treat princess?" I smiled "yes and I want you to be in lead" he smirked as he unzipped his trousers and threw off his pants "I'm gonna please you tonight" he pulled out a condom from the drawer as he put it on his huge dick. He placed himself at my entrance, I placed my hands on his abs as he pushed in.

His cock hitting every wall as he slides further and further in not leaving an untouched area, "fuk, soo warm and tight" Heeseung moans out as his hands grip tighter on my waist, his balls hit my pussy harder "soo fuckin perfect princess" my core tightens harder around him at his praises. 

He pushes in and out slowly at first allowing us both to get used to his pace. Heeseung throws his head back in pleasure as he picks up his pace, fucking into me faster, my walls are creating such a tight grip on his cock.

My legs widen as he pushed in deeper making my eyes widen through the moans, "I want you to cum Heeseung" he smirked as he placed a kiss on my cheek not stopping thrusting "let's both cum together" I tried to smile but he held onto my ass as he pushed himself in me deeper. I was getting to my high as he started sucking on my tits. 

He pulled out as he lay on the bed "ride me princess" I got up and placed my self on his dick as I started riding him, my small hands on his beautiful waist as I started to ride him as fast as I could trying to give him the same amount of pleasure he gave me.

The sweat dripping down his forehead was soo attractive, I kissed his forehead as his dick was making my pussy feel full. "Hhee ii I'm gonna cum" he flipped me over as he started thrusting in me at an inhumane pace "me too baby." 

One last thrust and my legs started shaking as I coated his cock in my juices and he came all over his condom. He pulled out as he turned me to face him pulling my face to his "your soo perfect Sooya" he softly kissed my lips as we lay in bed, our bare bodies touching each other as we slept in each others arms.

YOIIIII IDK HOW THAT WENT CUZ PRESS CONFERENCES R CONFUSING AFFF BUT IDC ENOUGH TO PUT EFFORT INTO THIS CHAP CUZ THE REAL JUICY CHAPS R COMIN SOON 😏
VOTE IF YOU FIND JISOO SEXY