☾Au!☽ Levi x Reader [6] | Jealousy

Start from the beginning

"No. Just keep some for me then maybe I'll eat later." He said, his eyes never left the papers.

"Levi, you have to eat now!" I whined but Levi didn't reply.

"Levi! Come on now and let's eat together." I whined even more, and I hope that he'll give in now. Seriously. But still, I didn't get any reply.

"Hey!" I raised my voice. He didn't want me raising my voice because he thought it was annoying but look at him now, acting as if he didn't hear it.

"Ugh, fine you moron. I'll eat alone." I slammed the door shut and walked towards the kitchen, slouching and moving like a zombie.

I sat down the chair and pressed my head on the kitchen island.

After a while, I finally decided to eat. My tummy was protesting already.

I grabbed the bowl and poured in the meal. I wasn't in the mood for rice today so I decided to eat without any.

From time to time, I glance at the door, hopelessly hoping for Levi to jump out anytime. But being the workaholic guy he is, he probably wouldn't dare stand up from his desk.

I groaned and finished my meal.

I got back to our room and I got goosebumps. The room is now completely cooled.

"Levi, I'm done. Aren't you going to eat now?" I asked and he shook his head. I pouted and sighed. This is hopeless.

"Oh, by the way, Hanji texted me. She said you should send all those papers to her instead, not Erwin." I said, scrolling my phone.

"Mmkay." He said. Seriously?

My phone buzzed just when I was scrolling up and down. I checked the notification. Hm, It's a text. Wonder who's it from?

My eyes grew wide when I saw who it was from. I re-read the name to make sure it really was him and it's positive.

Farlan. Why could he possibly text me?

"Hey, [name]. Sorry to bother but I just want to ask if you still remember who our former co-worker is? I need something from him.. it's the one with the blonde hair? Thanks." It didn't seem that he still likes me, and I think this isn't even bad, he was only asking for a name.

"Is it Armin? or probably Reiner. You've got to be specific with your words, Mr. Church.." I replied with a little tease. It wouldn't hurt, right? We definitely moved on from each other and we're only friends. And I would never cheat or replace my Levi.

"Ah, it's Armin.. Thanks. but seriously, 'Mr. Church?' Very formal over there, Ms. [l/n]." He replied quickly, and he even teased me back.

I decided not to reply anymore, since he's my ex after all. I know I said we're friends but I just felt guilty because I should be talking to Levi, not him.

"Levi, it's past our bedtime now, you should probably eat." I said, right now, I'm really worried. He might get thinner and weaker if he doesn't eat.

"Sorry, I can't." He replied with a sigh. I don't know if he sighed because I'm annoying or because of his work.

"You can eat while working." I suggested, but as expected, he ignored me.

"Levi!" I groaned, I'm really pissed off now.

Wait. I have an amazing idea!

"Levi, my ex texted me just a while ago.." I said with a smirk. But I quickly put on a straight face when he dropped his pen.

He turned his chair to my direction with a frown and asked, "What did he say?"

When he said that, I almost laughed but I'm glad I didn't.

"Oh, it's nothing to worry about..now go back to work so you can finish it now." I shrugged and he stood up slowly.

"What did he say? I want to see." He said, still frowning. This time, I couldn't help but giggle. If I had known from the start that jealousy was the key, I might've separated him from his desk earlier.

"No, Levi. You said that you have to finish your work before anything else.."

"Actually.. I um.. I'm done." He stuttered and he isn't frowning anymore. He's pouting! Well, just a little.

"Really? You're done?" I smirked and walked near his desk to "check" if he's already done. But of course, how would I know? Hah, I'm just mocking him.

"Fine!" He hissed. "I'm almost done." He's back to frowning and I laughed my guts out. He sat back and continued his work.

"You're so cute when you're jealous." I pinched his cheeks and kissed it.

"If I'm done here, you better let me see that stupid text." He said, clenching his teeth.

"Sure, but you've got to eat first." I said and he sighed. It worked! Hah I'm a genius.

•••

"I'm done, now where's that stupid text?" He wiped his face. He just finished eating.

"Wow? Already? It's only been less than 2 minutes and you already finished your food?" I was shocked and flattered at the same time. He does love me, does he?

"Yeah, whatever." He snatched my phone and read the text.

"Tch, he's just using Armin as an excuse to talk to you." He said, still focused on his text.

"Really? You replied?" He whined and I nodded.

"Of course, it's not like he's trying to seduce me." I frowned.

"He is! Damn that moron." He hissed and started tapping.

"Hey, what are you doing!" I said and I tried to snatch my phone. He dodged my attempts and continued tapping.

At last, he stopped and gave me my phone back.

"From now on, you aren't texting that guy. I deleted his texts and number." He smirked.

"What the heck? You're really jealous!" I giggled and kissed his lips. He kissed back and held me on my waist. He pulled away and placed his hand on my cheeks.

"Of course, Princess. You're mine."