"Aww, look who's acting all shy," she said with a devilish smirk as Sona tried to digest this, with fail.

"H-how?" she muttered.

"Well, a few years ago we met at an Anime convention and Gil blurted out compliments. Then, when the Four called us for the first time to give us a commission, we met again and Serafall remembered us, and then stuff happened, if you know what I mean," Steve narrated with his grin getting wider.

"G-GET OFF ME WOMAN!" Gil yelled trying to push Serafall off of him, failing miserably as Sona burst into laughter.

"YES! KNOW PAIN GILGAMESH!" Sona said as her peerage sweatdropped.

"Alright, let's now get seated. After all, a very important duel needs to be commenced," Sirzechs said looking serious as Rias felt her heart sink.

Over the course of time, Rias had become hopeful of Issei's victory, but now, she was just nervous. To her, it mattered less whether Issei would win or lose, but what she wanted the most was for him to come out unscathed. She didn't want her precious pawn to suffer.

"Alright, everyone. Now the duel for the Engagement with Rias Gremory will begin. The duel is between her current Fiance, Riser Phenex, and Issei Hyoudou, Rias' pawn. Both participants, please proceed to the arena," an automated voice announced as both the said people walked out to the ground.

"Issei Hyoudou, Riser will crush you today," Riser said as Issei just walked to the center of the ground without a word.

'Ddraig, as soon as they start the match, boost me. For now, stop at 4,' Issei mentally commanded Ddraig, who agreed.

"BEGIN!"

"DIE YOU HALFBREED!" yelled Riser while shooting a ball of fire at him.

'BOOST'

Issei jumped back, dodging it before circling around it to attempt to hit Riser, though Riser just flew upwards.

"What do you plan to do with your weak powers, huh?"

Issei jumped up as he heard the third boost, hitting Riser in his chest. They both landed on the ground as Riser smirked.

"Hm... not bad, I felt that. But is that the limit of your powers?"

"SHUT UP AND FIGHT YOU BURNT CHICKEN!" Issei yelled as Riser's expression turned into a scowl and he shot a torrent of flames at him, only for Issei to dodge and close the gap, engaging in a quick hand-to-hand with Riser.

Issei quickly blocked Riser's left hook as he uppercut him throwing him in the air and then grabbing his leg and slamming him to the ground.

He followed it by stomping his head, crushing the skull as gasps were heard in the audience.

Issei then jumped back as flames shot out of the wound before it recovered.

"YOU BASTARD!" an angry Riser yelled as he shot towards Issei, only for him to dodge and deliver a punch laced with Cursed energy.

Issei then followed it with another punch sending Riser back into the wall of the stadium.

"ARG! THAT'S IT! RISER WILL NOW DESTROY YOU!" Ri- damn it, it's irritating to constantly type his name. Well, Burnt Chicken yelled.

With that, Issei was hit with a powerful blast of flames singing his clothes.

"Bump it up to 8 now!" Issei muttered as a 'BOOST' was heard.

"Alright, be ready for it partner," Ddraig told him as Issei rushed towards Riser, who shot a big fireball at him.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE PEST!"