"Koneko Chan, I'd never peep on you. I like when the girls show it themselves. Ask Art," he said as Artoria blushed.

"SHUT UP!" she growled as Steve smirked.

"..." Koneko felt a pang in her heart as she looked at Artoria and Steve.

"She said she'd share," Issei whispered to her as she looked at him.

"..."

"Don't be salty," Issei said with a sweatdrop as Koneko glared at him.

"Mmm, the Moon is nice and full, perfect for getting familiars. So which kind do you want?"

"Ano... I want a cute one," Asia timidly said as Issei was deep in thought.

"I feel an energy signature 2 km Northwest, I'll be checking them out," Steve said as he put his hand on Artoria's back and disappeared.

"... Damn, he's got powers," Issei said as others chuckled.

As for Artoria and Steve, they were in the middle of the forest, with nothing but trees everywhere.

"Hmm... the air around here is heavy, it's almost worrying," Steve said with a smile as Artoria gulped a little.

"A little worrying? This is extremely bad. Whatever it is, is extremely strong," she said as she took out her invisible sword.

She then felt something behind her as she turned to slash at it. But whatever it was, was so fast that it disappeared before they could get a good look at it.

"Hmm... this one seems good for you, Art. It's speedy while you're more on the stronger side, so this can cover for you against faster opponents," Steve noted as he dodged an attack even though he didn't need to.

"Right," she said as she felt it coming from her left, only to be pulled by Steve.

"Swing the sword," he said as she made it blunt using Invisible air and hit whatever it was, nailing it in the face.

It skidded to a stop, only to reveal a majestic Lion with a flaming mane.

"... Yeah, I call dibs," Artoria said as she rushed at it.

"And there she goes," he muttered when he felt another strong presence behind him.

"... I'll be back in an instance," he said as he quickly took off in the direction while taking off his blindfold.

He kept on running for a while, and all of a sudden came to a stop and turned right in a crouching position, coming face-to-face with a pair of green eyes.

He felt the cold breath on his face, as he smirked.

"So, a Snow Leopard huh? Wanna be my partner?" he asked bowing, as the Leopard stood still, staring at him.

After a few moments, he grunted and bowed down, causing Steve's smirk to turn into a grin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve and Artoria teleported back only to see happy Asia and Rias, an indifferent Koneko, smiling Akeno and smirking Kiba. As for Issei, he was bright red.

"What happened?" he asked as Kiba laughed.

"Well, a slime attacked us, melting the girl's clothes. Issei was having fun and all until one went to... Asia and Buchou's nethers, only for Issei to yell 'THOSE ARE ONLY FOR ME YOU BASTARD!' and destroy them completely. I didn't even know he could fire attacks with his gauntlet," he said as Steve laughed.

"Issei is a pervert," Koneko mumbled as Steve pet her, causing her Cat instincts to surface and making her pur.

"SO CUTE!" gasped Steve as Artoria too joined him in petting her.

"... Stop," Koneko muttered shyly, as Rias looked at her with a raised eyebrow, then looked at Issei, then back to Koneko.

"Do you really want us to stop?" asked Artoria, joining in the teasing, causing Koneko to blush harder.

"Art... are you into her?" Steve questioned with a raised eyebrow as she too blushed.

"... Is that a problem?"

"Heh, au contraire, m'lady. I mean, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little interested in girl-on-girl action," he said causing them both to blush.

"You're a pervert too," Koneko muttered as Steve pulled her close to him.

"I'm just really into you, Ko-Ne-Ko," he said as her face turned even redder.

"So? What about you?"

"... I... I want you..."

"... That's very very suggestive, please say it with context, we have Issei around us, he might just start crying blood," Steve said as Issei pouted and glared at him.

"Be my boyfriend..." she muttered as Steve once again petted her, as he looked at Artoria, who shrugged.

"I already said, I'm fine with sharing," she said.

"Alright, Koneko Chan, I guess we're dating now," he said as Koneko hugged him.

"Damn it, it was my dream to become a Harem king," Issei said, with tears streaming down his eyes.

"I-Issei san, I am sure you'll achieve your dream. I'll help you," Asia said as Issei hugged her, still crying.

Rias just looked at him, with a hint of sadness in her eyes, which didn't go unnoticed by Steve.