"Ano, I know this seems dangerous and you're wary of us, but Tsubaki san, it was him who started shit-talking so I'd appreciate it if you weren't so defensive. Trust me, if we wanted to attack you, this barrier wouldn't be a problem," Steve said while snapping his finger causing the barrier to break, shocking everyone.

"... So why did you come here?" asked Sona.

"Ah, right, well, first of all, we were chasing a lead about a certain fallen angel, which brought us here. That, along with a future commission with another Fallen if the lead turns out to be true. However it in no way harms any devil at all, so you can rest assured. Secondly, I wanted to meet my childhood friend, Issei, and get a high school degree while at that. I mean while spending my life hunting bounties and getting hired to clean up the mess created by others, while lucrative, is not an ideal way to spend your whole life," Steve said.

"Hired? Commission? I'm not following," she replied.

"Ah, right, I guess introductions are in order. Let me reintroduce ourselves, I am Steve Gojo, Jujutsu sorcerer, and the Leader of the mercenary team, which until yesterday was just a duo, Heroes-for-Hire."

"WHAT!" yelled almost all of Sona's peerage barring those who didn't know about the famed duo.

"Yep!" Steve happily exclaimed as Sona sighed heavily.

"Saji, you almost signed your death warrant right now..." she muttered as Saji looked at the ground nervously.

"Now moving on, how powerful are you both?" asked Rias as Steve shrugged.

"We don't know. We're just hired to hunt strays, heretics, and whatnot. We don't really know the power levels of our opponents, we just take commissions and complete them without leaving behind any mess," Gil answered as Steve nodded.

"Day before yesterday... you both took out fallen angels we were having trouble with, without breaking a sweat. I... don't even wanna know anymore. Just on whose side are you on?" she asked, sweating a little.

"Whoever pays the most," Steve nonchalantly said, as others looked at him nervously.

"Stop scaring them. Well, Gremory, what he says is right, but your brother is one of our most valued clients. So you can rest assured, you are safe," Gil interjected.

"And Sona senpai, you're safe cuz he's pretty close to someone you know," Steve teasingly said as Sona looked confused.

"SHUT UP!"

"Ehe"

"EHE TE NANDAYO!"

"..."

"..."

"Aaaaanyways, moving on... so are you two just going to, I don't know, study here with us?" asked Sona as Steve nodded.

"Yep. As I said, we want to pass high school, plus you guys seem pretty fun so why not?"

"I see. Is Sir Lucifer informed of this?" she asked.

"Yup. You can verify from Grayfia san," Steve replied.

"Fine, that will be all then. Thank you for informing me in advance, and also for helping Rias and her peerage with the fallen," Sona said with a bow.

"Oh, don't worry about that, it was actually pretty profitable for us. Their bounty in total was over 500,000 USD, which while is a little low for our services, is decent money," Gilgamesh said with a smirk.

"THAT MUCH IS JUST DECENT? AND HOW MUCH DO YOU EVEN CHARGE FOR YOUR SERVICES?" yelled Issei, shocked.

"It starts from a Million dollars, and our highest has been about 120 million to eliminate three Longinus Bearers. We then sold the gears," Steve replied.

"So... you're like contract killers. I've got a few on my list," Kiba said as he put his hand on his chin thoughtfully.

"Well, we're not exactly contract killers. We research both the client and the target, and judge based on our morals about who to kill and who to not, but I'm listening," Steve replied.

"So you guys only kill?" Sona asked, as she was yet to enter the world of politics and murder.

"Nope. We're up for investigation, espionage, and stuff. His eyes help, but nothing escapes them. That's why he wears glasses all the time, cuz too much-unfiltered information makes his brain hurt," Gil said pointing at Steve.

"Ah, I see, so the medical condition was an excuse..." Tsubaki said, talking after a long time.

" Not really, it is a medical condition, I was born with eyes too strong."

"Well then, we'll be heading back to the Student Council's office, we have work to do, have a good day," Sona said as her peerage walked out.

"Well then... what should we do?" Koneko asked as Steve shrugged.

"Meh, I don't know. I'm not going back to the class, that's for sure."

"So... Call of Duty?" asked Kiba pulling out another PS5.

"This is not supposed to be a place to just skip classes and play," Rias said facepalming.