'Seriously... this world is weird...'

This was not his first encounter with fangirls. In his line of work, there were way more powerful women simping for him. But these ones were on the annoying side.

As he reached his room, he knocked on the door thrice, before hearing a 'come-in'.

"Hello, I'm Steve Gojo and I'm here for my timetable," he greeted with a grin as Sona nodded.

"Ah, I see, you're the second new student, I assume Gilgamesh Gojo's younger sibling?"

"Yep. Year two student, senpai," he said as Sona blushed a little.

"Alright, here's your timetable. Class 2-B," Tsubaki said as Steve nodded.

"Well, then I wish you all the best. Though I must mention, wearing shades on the school ground is prohibited," Sona pointed out as Tsubaki nodded.

"Ah, well, you see, I have a medical condition. You see, my pupils are a little too translucent, and thus I have trouble in too much light," he explained as Sona looked at him suspiciously.

"Is that the case? Then you wouldn't mind letting me see would you?"

On hearing that, he smirked as he closed on Sona, while pulling his glasses down a bit. And what Sona saw was the clearest blue eyes with a cloud-like pattern in them. Her breathing became heavy due to his beautiful eyes coupled with the closeness and his smirk, a blush spreading across her face.

Tsubaki meanwhile couldn't see anything except Sona's expression.

"I-I-I s-see... you're free to g-go," Sona stuttered as Steve backed off and gave her a smile.

"Alright then senpai, see you soon."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Koneko was silently sitting in her class, looking outside the window when the door opened and a boy with white hair and a mysterious air around him walked into the class.

"Ah, I see you must be the new student," their teacher said as she looked in the front with a bored expression.

He was a classic pretty boy. Kinda like Kiba, but even better looking and a little bit goofy. She could see why the girls around her were going nuts as his glasses fell on her.

She could feel his stare linger for a moment before moving on.

"Class, this is your new classmate Steve Gojo. Does anyone want to ask him anything?"

"Are you single?" a girl asked, forgetting to raise her hand.

"... Kind of? I don't know?"

"Huh?"

"Well... I'm in love with my bodyguard, but she hasn't given me an answer yet," he said while scratching the back of his head.

"KYA! SO MODERN AND ROMANTIC!" a girl, probably from the literature club yelled in the back.

"Are you a perv?"

"Eh, I suppose not? I appreciate beauty, but nothing without permission I guess."

"Wow, you're blunt," a guy said.

"I'm honest," Steve replied.

"Can we see your eyes?"

"Nope, it's a medical condition. Light hurts it."

"Ah, alright Steve san, go sit next to Koneko Tojou, the White haired girl next to the window," the teacher said as Steve nodded and sat next to her.

"Hi," he greeted with a smile as Koneko just stared at him.

'He seems... weird. He gives off a weird aura, like divinity, but different,' she thought as she continued to stare.

"Is there something on my face or am I just that pretty?" he asked with a smirk as a light tint appeared on Koneko's cheeks.

"... You're a weirdo."

"... Ouch"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now gym and the perverted trio was watching Kendo club change.

All of a sudden, a shiver ran up their spines.

"Now what do we have here?" came a voice.

"S-Steve," said Issei with a sweatdrop.

"H-hello, we h-heard a lot of good things a-about you," Matsuda said nervously.

"Yeah... before that... HEY KENDO CLUB! I SPY THREE PERVERTS!" Steve yelled.

A few moments later, Steve was standing next to a beaten and battered trio, as Katase thanked him.

"Thank you for warning us about these perverts, Gojo san," she said.

"No problem, as Issei's childhood friend, it is my duty to see to it that he doesn't do anything bad," he replied as others looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Ah, I see... I didn't expect you to be friends with Issei."

"Well, he stuck with me when I was a kid, so I'll stick around. And keep his perverted attitude in check too," he replied as he grabbed Issei by the ear and dragged him.

"So, Issei, what's the excuse?" he asked with a raised eyebrow as Issei followed him.

"Dude, I just wanted to see some boobs! You know I wanna be a Harem king," he replied and Steve stopped.

"And you'll become one like this?"

"..."

"Dude, listen. I too appreciate beauty, but here's the thing. There is a thing known as consent, and decency. A woman, or a person for that matter, isn't just an object to lust after. Even if you got a harem, is it worth it if they just wanna do it, and don't really care about you?"

"..."

"Isse, the way you act, people can easily use you, and the ones that actually care about you will end up hurt. Do you want that? Wouldn't it be better to find people you love, and care about them? Wouldn't a 'HAREM' that loves you be better?"

"... I... I know I was wrong."

"And?"

"I'll... try to be respectful..."

"And?"

"I... don't know?"

"Apologize to them," Steve deadpanned as Issei nodded and then ran off.

"That's one problem taken care of," Steve muttered.

Him coming here had already altered the timeline a lot. So he knew that if Issei remained the same way, he would be very vulnerable. His perverseness needed to be solved.