He walked to the cage and took out Song Yingying.

Song Yingying shuddered: "Lord Demon King, if I don't taste good, don't eat me!"

"Who said that this seat wants to eat you?" Mohai restored her to the prototype of the demon body, "Go and eat the barbecue for this seat. You need to sprinkle the ingredients."

He has a big appetite and eats a lot every time. Song Yingying doesn't have so many seasonings to sprinkle on him, so she just sprinkles him a little occasionally.

Song Yingying nodded hurriedly: "Okay, I'll go now!"

Just don't eat her!

Song Yingying used up a whole box of seasonings before coaxing him. Seeing him raise his brows, he could not help but sigh of relief.

The Demon King is so terrifying when he gets angry!

"Lord Demon King, can you leave me alone in the future?" She asked tentatively while handing him the barbecue.

Mohai took the barbecue and said calmly, "I'm not here, I'm afraid you will be hurt."

Believe in his evil! Song Yingying laughed angrily in her heart, but she didn't dare to show her face: "But if there are other monsters who want to hurt me, you can carry the cage and go!"

Mohai paused and said, "This seat is negligent."

He got up and walked to the cage, a few wisps of magic energy emerged from his hand, swam around the cage, and then burrowed into the ground.

"Okay, in the future, no one will be able to mention it except this seat." He turned to look at Song Yingying and said, "You don't have to be afraid anymore."

Who is afraid! Song Yingying was so angry that she wanted to poison the barbecue!

After serving the Lord Demon King, Song Yingying descended the Wuji Peak.

The pirate ship was smashed and a new one was to be built. When the two demons fought, other facilities were also affected and had to be repaired. The most important thing is that when the magic sea turned into a black dragon and played majestic in the playground, it almost destroyed half of the playground!

Pig mate! Song Yingying scolded him in her heart, and when she came to the playground, she called the chicken demon and them to talk about repairs.

"Fix it for you to roast meat," she promised.

The chicken demon has eaten barbecue, and it is very excited: "Okay, okay, don't worry, Your Highness Diao Yao, I will definitely lead them to do it well!"

Because she has known the chicken demon for the longest time, Song Yingying asked it to be the manager of the playground. I also ordered a few familiar monsters from the basketball team to be the little brothers of the chicken monsters.

Song Yingying lives in Wuji Peak and serves Lord Demon King closely. In the eyes of all the demons, she is the spokesperson of the Demon Sea, so she is very obedient to her, she says what she says.

When they heard "barbecue", before they could react, they saw the chicken demon screaming with excitement, and they knew it was a good thing, and they were very happy. Originally, it was a matter of course to work for the Demon King, but there are still rewards, so happy!

The chicken demon took the younger brothers to repair the damaged facilities, and the other demons lined up in front of the only remaining facilities to play. Some can't wait to help repair it.

In short, the overall atmosphere is much more harmonious - Lord Demon King said, no fights, no fights, even fights! Is it eaten?

They don't want to be eaten, and they want to live and play games, so they are obedient.