🍋Female Audino Nurse X Male Walmart Employee Reader

Mulai dari awal

(Y/N): I'm nervous.

Marcy: Don't be! When it was my first day of the job, I hide in the bathroom until my shift is over.

(Y/N): ... No wonder you're unemployed.

While driving, they passed by a abandoned the hospital. It looks old and there's graffiti on the outside windows.

Marcy: Man, I wanted to explore that building.

(Y/N): But why?

Marcy: I used to explore abandoned buildings with my friends from school. But now, they're busy with life and I need someone to explore it with me-

(Y/N): No!

Marcy: C'mon!

(Y/N): I don't like scary shit. Especially from a place like that!

Marcy: Don't be like that.... Tell you what. I'll buy you a new PlayStation controller, if you go with me tonight.

(Y/N): Tempting...

Marcy: I'll even buy you V-Bucls.

(Y/N): You son of a bitch, I'm in.

Marcy: And you better not back out of it!

(Y/N): I won't! I won't!

Speaking of the abandon hospital, inside the old building is actually not abandoned. A homeless man is sitting on a chair, waiting and tapping his sandals to keep himself busy. Then the door next to him opened and a Riolu ran out and jumped on the homeless man.

???: Dusty!

The homeless man gently hugged his Pokemon. Then another Pokemon came out and handed Dusty a lollipop.

???: Audino.

She waved as they leave the hospital and returned to the room. The Audino dumped the bloody shards of glass into the trashcan and turned on the sink to wash her hands. Something felt off about the water and she lift her hands up and saw it was brown. The Audino gasped and quickly leave the room and ran down the hallway, then went down to the hospital basement. She checked the water heater and filter and they stopped producing clean water. The Audino kicked the machine and sighed. Grabbing a bucket, she made her way to the hospital roof, where she has rain collecting barrels. Unfortunately, there's barely any water in them. She used what's left to wash away the brown water from her hands and went back inside. Back to (Y/N), he's getting shown around the place from his manager and so far, he thinks it'll be easy. Once that's done, (Y/N) gets started on stocking the shelves. Then he heard someone calling him.

Old Lady: Excuse me young man?

(Y/N): How can I help you ma'am?

Old Lady: My grandson wanted a video game for his birthday. But I don't know where it is.

(Y/N): Video games are in the electronics aisle. Just head to the back where the TV's are at and you'll find them.

Old Lady: Thank you so much. Such a kind man, if only my son was like that.

(Y/N) handled that like a pro and went back to stocking the shelves. Then another person called him and he assisted them too. Then another. And another. (Y/N) was getting a little annoyed by their simple yet dumb questions. Suddenly, he gets notified that it's his lunch break and (Y/N) immediately leave the box of stock behind and went to McDonald's that's in the store. Since he didn't bring his lunch with him, he decided to eat there for now. Then (Y/N) ordered his usual, burger, fries, and nuggets with a diet coke. He sat down at a table in the restaurant and begin eating. As he's eating and texting Marcy, someone sat down at the table with him and at first he doesn't noticed. But then he smelled a strong odor and he looked away from his phone for a second and saw a homeless man and his Pokemon sitting down at the same table.