🍋✨ Female Floatzel X Male Pokemon Rescuer Reader

15 Years later....

As the rusty school doors opened, a tall grown (Y/N) walked in while carrying an injured Marill. He then went to the nurse's office and the Chansey took care of the wounds and bruises.

(Y/N): So how's things here in the office?

Chansey: Chansey!

She said happily as no other pokemon was hurt and needed medical attention at the moment. He left the office and went to the school pool. From there, the room felt comfortable and relaxing, maybe it's because of Pokemon in the pool that isn't doing any volleyball at the time. Before (Y/N) could go to the locker room, a speedy pokemon was doing Aqua Jet and leaped out of the water and infront of (Y/N).

(Y/N): And a hello to you too Floatzel.

Floatzel: Float!

She hugged him and they rubbed noses together and went in the locker room. They sat on the makeshift couch and turned on the TV.

News anchor: Good afternoon Sinnoh region, I'm your host Issac and today we have some strange news for you ladies and gentlemen.

(Y/N) zoned out and wondered how he ended up living in a abandoned school. Then he remembered, after living with his adopted family he was old enough to move out. He was accompanied by the other water-type pokemon and his Buizel too. They travel around the region until they found a home for both (Y/N) and his pokemon. It was a school that was shut down due to poor maintenance, luckily for (Y/N) he struck up a deal with the local construction crew and helped him fix up the building. For his end of the deal, he let their Pokemon have a place to stay for a while. (Y/N) had a home and a hobby to help and save water-type pokemon in need. Soon after done zoning out, the news anchor said something that's odd.

News anchor: We believe that a huge storm coming through the region, we advice anyone to stay indoors. We don't know when it comes, so please be ready and stay safe. Now for the sports channel.

Floatzel: Float?

(Y/N): This building can handle it, but we need to make sure we have enough food for everybody.

Floatzel grabbed a piece of paper and a pen then gave it to (Y/N). He made the check list of the stuff they need:

1. Food.

(Y/N) and Floatzel harvest the berries that was growing in the court yard. Soon a random berry was thrown and soon a food fight was made. Berries thrown left and right and all the pokemon and (Y/N) was covered in different colors of fruit. (Y/N) went inside and dropped off the berries in the cafeteria. He then went back to the locker room and took a shower. Floatzel snuck up behind him and hugged him from behind. He did a small laugh and continue to clean himself, but Floatzel was rubbing her self on his back and that sensation was giving him an arousement. But he kept his cool and finished up cleaning. The next step:

2. Electricity

Good thing he had "borrowed" a few generators and enough gas to last. While down at the school basement, there was a breaker box that had a few sparks coming from it. (Y/N) fixed it but shocked his finger in the process. Floatzel licked his finger and nuzzles on the hand too. (Y/N) was glad she with him and even helped out with some of the tending and helping others. Now the final thing to check off the list:

3. Entertainment

(Y/N): Floatzel! Bust out the game boards!

Floatzel playfully saluted and they went to the art class and opened up the closet and there was a lot of games. It was so much they needed Azumarill to carry the extras too. They set up the games in the gymnasium, then had everyone come together and play the games. It was a lot of fun and it was like the storm was something to not worry about at the moment. (Y/N) looked at Floatzel and she looked back at (Y/N), it was like she wants something but doesn't know what yet. Night came around and most of the Pokemon went to bed while others like (Y/N) and Floatzel just laid in bed. (Y/N) got up and took off his pajama pants and tank-top and hopped in the pool. The water was refreshing and relaxing, Floatzel joined and the two splash each other then they just float on the water. The two gazed at each other then Floatzel took the first move and wrapped her arms around his neck.

(Y/N): Floatzel?

Floatzel: Zel?

(Y/N): I love you.

She kissed him and they was making out. They went to the edge of the pool and Floatzel was ready to mate.

Lemon 🍋 start

(Y/N) pulled down his underwear and his cock came out. Floatzel spread her ass checks to reveal her pussy to him. He slowly inserted in her and Floatzel's tongue sticked out and panted. Each thrust was made, (Y/N) picked up the speed and even squeezed her ass, that made her moan loudly. He flipped her over on her back and held her legs, they stared into each other's eyes and it was like they're looking in their souls. Floatzel pushed (Y/N) into the water and while underwater, (Y/N) kissed Floatzel to get some air from her. The thrust was slow due to the water slowing him down but he continued to pound Floatzel. He couldn't hold his breath any longer and came up for air.

Floatzel: Floatzel?

(Y/N): I'm fine just getting... Air.

They went to the shallow part of the pool and Floatzel sucked (Y/N)'s cock with such speed and added a bit of biting. It wasn't much to make him bleed but it did gave a lot pleasure to (Y/N).

(Y/N): Floatzel, I'm gonna cum!

She didn't even stopped sucking and he came in her mouth. Floatzel gulped down the cum and made sure every drop was in her. She rose from the water and (Y/N) grabbed her ass to squeeze and finger her asshole. Floatzel held onto him as he was rubbing and squeezing her ass. Soon she squirted and she rubbed noses with (Y/N) and even gave him a quick peck on his lips.

Lemon 🍋 over

They took a shower together and as they laid in bed together, (Y/N) got out a journal and wrote down a few things and drifted off to sleep, while snuggling up with Floatzel. The journal reads:

"I may have lost my family, but I will make a new one and the day I become a dad, is the day I'll be the best dad just like mine's."

(Y/N) went through a lot but he's looking forward to the future of his pokemon and saving water-type pokemon too. Floatzel was the reason he never gave up, (Y/N) and Floatzel lived happily ever after.

The end

Word counter: 1205 words