Chapter 33 *smut*

Start from the beginning

This got Ao'nung back. "No, you didn't ruin anything. As long as you're sure I didn't do anything?" Neteyam nodded. Ao'nung tentatively brought his hand down to Neteyam's ass again, fingers dancing at the back of his thigh. Neteyam took a breath.

"I want to... feel you?" Neteyam said, and winced. "Sorry, that was weird, um... can I?" We smiled shyly. Ao'nung chuckled.

"Hard be it for me to prevent you from such a noble cause." Ao'nung grinned and nodded. Neteyam shivered slightly at the thought, but he rolled them over, once more reminded that he only managed it because Ao'nung let him. Kissing Ao'nung lightly, then making a trail of them down Ao'nung's chest and stomach, selfishly appreciating the taught muscle beneath the teal skin. The waist band of Ao'nung's loincloth tickled his chin, and he gently untied the knot to the side. Neteyam succeeded, and took a violent gasp at what he saw. Ao'nung took massive delight in this. "Don't be scared Tey, whenever you're ready." Ao'nung winked. Neteyam let out his breath, and moved his hand to Ao'nung's waist. Nervous for a start, Neteyam was emboldened by the sound Ao'nung made at his touch. Seizing the moment, Neteyam wrapped his hand around Ao'nung. The sound that followed made Neteyam blush. 

"Neteyam, I love this almost as much as I love you." Ao'nung groaned, hips moving upwards involuntarily. 

(Ao'nung POV)

He felt like he should've been ashamed at the fact Neteyam was breaking him down so easily, but it felt too good for him to think on it much longer. Neteyam's hand moved slowly along Ao'nung's length, eyes still wide as he looked back up. Ao'nung almost melted at the expression on his face. Despite what they were doing, Ao'nung couldn't help but appreciate the beauty on his face. 

"Neteyam, Tey- stop." Neteyam almost jumped back. 

"I'm sorry- what did I-?" Neteyam looked mortified. 

"Nothing. I was about to dissolve, I just wanted to tell you," Ao'nung whispered as he pulled Neteyam back towards him. "You look so beautiful with my dick in your hands." Neteyam shuddered at the vulgar words, but smiled. "Can I return the favour?" Ao'nung's smile darkened a bit, reserving his desire until Neteyam nodded softly. Ao'nung immediately lowered himself to Neteyam's waist. Before anything, he traced the hint of bone at his hips, and left kisses along his waistband. "I am so lucky, you're so beautiful," Ao'nung whispered into Neteyam's skin, making him shiver. "These hips drag my thoughts into the most scandalous places." Ao'nung grinned as he held Neteyam. He moved his hand to pull the knot at Neteyam's side, but a dark blue hand stopped his own. Ao'nung looked up. "Are you okay?" Neteyam seemed to be waiting on baited breath, and then nodded softly. 
Ao'nung was skeptical. "Really? I can stop." 

This got a reaction.

"NO!" Neteyam said a little too loudly. "Don't stop." The grin returned to Ao'nung's face as he pulled the knot loose. The loincloth fell against Neteyam, still covering him. 

"Can I take it off?" Ao'nung asked, hand hovering where it had been rubbing earlier. 

"Yeah," Neteyam breathed. Ao'nung pulled the cloth aside, and lost every sinful word that had been on his tongue. At his lack of words, Neteyam looked down, his head having been back as he breathed shallowly. "Sorry, I know it's not-" But Ao'nung gave him such an arresting look the apology died in his mouth. 

"It's perfect. Everything about you," Ao'nung outlined Neteyam's torso with his hands, sliding them down his ribs to his hips "is perfect." Neteyam opened his mouth, but had no words. "Please, can I..." Ao'nung's hand rested on the inside of Neteyam's thigh. Neteyam nodded. Ao'nung quickly grasped Neteyam and moved his hand. Neteyam gasped again. 

"Yes, Ao'nung. Please..." Neteyam whined. Ao'nung smiled. This wasn't about him, not now. His only goal was to make Neteyam happy, and feel as good as possible. He thought he was doing pretty good. 

"Come on, Tey. You're doing amazing, does it feel good?" Ao'nung made sure to keep his trail of kisses going as he stroked Neteyam, who's hips were bucking helplessly. 

"So good, please Ao." Neteyam whined again. Ao'nung took the words to his heart and held them there. He kept moving his hand, until Neteyam laid his own on it. 

"Yes, love?" Ao'nung asked, slowing his movements. 

"Can you, would it be okay if-" Neteyam didn't get to finish his sentence, nor did he need to. Ao'nung understood. He lowered his head from where he had been kissing Neteyam's ribs to where his hand had been. Hollowing in his cheeks, Ao'nung moved his head up and down slowly. Neteyam cried out. Ao'nung moaned, the vibrations causing Neteyam to almost scream. It wasn't long until Neteyam was shuddering with pleasure. 

(Neteyam POV)

"Ao, it's so much, I can't- I'm gonna-" But Neteyam didn't know what he was going to do. He truthfully had never experimented with anything like this. All he knew was Ao'nung was making him feel good. So good. He never wanted it to stop, but at the same time, he was so wracked with stimulation that he couldn't handle it; it had to stop soon. Ao'nung lifted his mouth off Neteyam, returning to his hand. Neteyam groaned and shook as he felt a pulsing in his stomach and it rose through his crotch and then- he was limp on the ground. He half-noticed the wet feeling on his stomach, and Ao'nung's words. 

"Are you okay?" Ao'nung sounded worried. "Tey, can you hear me?" He was kneeling next to Neteyam, face leaning over his. Neteyam's lolling head allowed him to see Ao'nung was still naked. 

"Okay, very okay." Neteyam could only whisper. Ao'nung relaxed a bit, but Neteyam realised his boyfriend was still hard. "Hey, I didn't... you're still-" He tried to reach for Ao'nung, but his hand was caught and returned to his side. 

"I'm fine, Tey. I only wanted to make you feel good. I can manage myself," Ao'nung told him gently. Neteyam shook his head.

"But that's not fair! You did so much for me, and now you're left-" But Ao'nung cut him off again. 

"That's what I wanted, Tey. I am so lucky I get to make you feel this way, I didn't want to rush it by making you help me. Trust me, there will be more times for you to help me." Ao'nung brushed his forehead. 

"So what are you going to do now?" Neteyam asked, eyeing Ao'nung's dick, which was still very much not finished. 

"I'll finish it off myself, it's fine." Ao'nung assured him. 

"Yoursel- You can do that!?" Neteyam whispered in shock. Ao'nung laughed. 

"Of course, you haven't?" He seemed surprised. Neteyam blushed and looked away. 

"I didn't know you could..." But Ao'nung just smiled.

"Well, it made it better for you, it was really your first time I guess." Ao'nung laughed. 

"Can I... Can I watch?" Neteyam asked, whispering as he looked at Ao'nung once more, who swallowed loudly.

"I mean, sure, I guess-" He shook himself. "Of course, love." He sat against the wall again, and Neteyam turned his head to look at him. He expected Ao'nung to close his eyes, look somewhere else, but he kept his eyes on Neteyam. Even as he was shaking like Neteyam had been, even as he finished, he didn't look away. Then, he stood. 

"Does it feel good?" Neteyam asked as Ao'nung knelt next to him again. 

"So good, Tey."

"Can you show me, sometime? I want to try."

"Of course I will. Now, can I clean you up?" Ao'nung asked, indicating the sticky mess still on Neteyam's chest and stomach. 

"Clean me-? Oh, umm yeah." Neteyam blushed and giggled. Ao'nung slid his arms under Neteyam's knees and shoulders, carrying him gently to the water. Sitting him on the edge first, Ao'nung slid in, and lifted Neteyam down after him. The next few minutes was spent with Neteyam almost asleep while Ao'nung used something soft to wipe Neteyam's stomach and his chest. Before he fell asleep, Neteyam whispered, so soft he didn't know if Ao'nung would hear him "Thank you, I loved it." 

Ao'nung heard him. 

So I'm basically selling my soul by posting this.