Chapter 1

♡ASEAN'S POV♡ 

I woke up from that 4 hour nap I took. Ugh naps are basically a horrible habit of mine. 

They basically force your eyes to at least shut  and close while my brain keeps working on. If naps shut our brains too, can we even wake up? I hate to think about that. 

After that I went to the bathroom and yes, all organization or big bosses  stay in a apartment. 

I am basically one of them but our biggest boss, United nations had just came back from work. She's carefree so she helps us stabilize the working situations.

 On the other hand I do not contribute to cleaning the house as my work is not just any work. It's assignments like managing the documents or spreadsheets. 

Un (United nations ) then said that one of her clients (Germany) had broken his ankle so she will be visiting him to take care and help Germany . European union wanted to do it but he let UN to do it. Besides Un is not as busy as me. 

After doing my business I went out of the bathroom and walked to the living room. I Was  wearing a Hoodie so I lifted the hood and tried to cover my head with it but EU already knew.

"Hey asean guess what," Eu (European Union) said. "Tonight you gotta join us for a night walk. This time Nato will take us to the wreck of the ship or shipwreck ."

We always have night walks to admire the beauty of our surrounding s and to meet all the countries.

 We've met countries from NATO (one of them was America)  but what about those who work for me? 

Surely they will be so happy to see me after years and years of Isolation. Minutes passed as my imagination had gone vivid seeing them again. 

Becuase if how busy I was in the imagination, EU slapped me hard to just knock me out. Luckily I never fell down. What if I did? That's another problem. 

"GRRR....!" I growled, turning back to EU. In my mind right now I have the urge to SLAP EU on the face. Why? He slapped me! 

So I did and he wailed if course. NATO came out of nowhere and then scolded us.

Yes that angry man Nato screamed and told us to say sorry and shake hands as an apology.

 Nato was mostly Russian so yes he can be a but strict sometimes.

I am mostly Thai so I speak Thai and English but I am just going to speak Malay and English. "Maaf...Europa." I said, feeling ashamed of what I did to EU. After all he was my best friend for eternity . 

"What did you say?" He asked curiously. 

"It means sorry in Malay language." I said, shaking his hand. 

He did the same except that he smiled when doing so. This made me blush...

"Are you having a fever Asean?" Nato asked, grabbing a cup of coffee. 

"Tak pe saya Okey je. " I said, covering my face to cover the blush on my face or else Nato would think I used UN's makeup.