Part 5

Last part preview..

Jimin then thought to ask with taehyung cause he was with jungkook from morning.

Jimin:- tae what happened to kookie.

Taehyung:- I don't know hyung.
(Cold voice)

Suga:- but you were with him all day then how you don't know.

Ok back to story..

_________________________________________

Taehyung was going to reply but jungkook intrupted and said.

Jungkook:- mochi hyungie wanna sleep.

Jimin:- ok bunny.

Jimin the carry jungkook and left for his room.

Jin suspiciously see towards taehyung.
Taehyung gulp he don't wanna tell what he done to jungkook aur he will be surely dead with the hands of Jin.

Jin:- taehyung-

Taehyung cut off Jin's word and said.

Taehyung:- hyung I am going outside to fresh my mind.

Saying this taehyung quickly left from there.

Namjoon:- I think something has happened between jungkook and Taehyung.

Suga:- yes I also think same.

Jin:- that's why I said you all that one of them should stay with jungkook except taehyung you all know that taehyung hates jungkook but still decided to leave him alone with taehyung.

Hobi:- I don't know hyung why he thinks like that about jungkook and one day surely he will surely regret after knowing the truth.

Jin:- yes hobi-ah if he go out of limits I will not spare him.

Saying this he left to jimin's room to see jungkook.

He enter in jimin's room and see that jungkook is sleeping on the top of jimin.
He sadly smile and said in low voice to jimin.

Jin:- jimin what happened to him.

Jimin:- I think Hyung some thing is bothering him.

Jin nodded and said.

Jin:- jimin-ah can you please ask jungkook the reason cause he is very close to you.

Jin said cause jungkook have good bond with all of them but in case of jimin jungkook share different bond and affection.

Jimin:- ok Hyung I will try.

Jin nodded and ruffle jungkook's hair and kiss his forehead and left from there.

Jimin was staring at jungkook face thinking what must have happened between jungkook and Taehyung.

After some seconds jimin come out of thought and slowly laid jungkook on bed and cover him with blanket and kiss his forehead and left from there.

Jimin come downstairs.

Suga:- jimin how is jungkook now.

Jimin:- he is fine hyung just sleeping.

Suga nodded and Jimin go to kitchen and said to Jin who was making dinner for them.

Jimin:- hyung can you please make some healthy food or soup for jungkook and yeah a glass of milk to.

Jin:- ok jimin.

Jimin smile towards Jin and said.

Jimin:- hyung you want some help.

Jin:- no jimin you go and rest.

Jimin:- ok Hyung.

Saying this jimin quickly hug Jin and left from there Jin chuckle at jimin's behaviour.

Soon Jin Done preparing dinner and Taehyung also come home, Jin then settle the food in dinning table and call everyone, they sat on their respective place and Jimin left to make jungkook wake up.

Soon after 10 minutes jimin came with jungkook hugging him like a koala jimin then sit on his chair and make jungkook sit on his lap.

Btw this what Jin made for everyone.
(Bibimbap)

Jimin was started feeding jungkook who surprisingly started eating without tantrums everyone was shocked but didn't said anything

Jungkook silently finished his dinner.
Which is the most rare thing.

==================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote for this part.

Bye bye 😊!!