Part 2

Last part preview..

taehyung then keep glass aside and tightly slap jungkook whose started crying.

Taehyung:- don't you dare shout at me.
(Shout)

Ok back to story..

________________________________________

Author's POV.

     This part is suggested by Tom__boyish thanks for your suggestion hope you will like it 😊.
_________________________________________

Taehyung shout making jungkook flinch.

Jungkook look down and said.

Jungkook:- s-sorry h-hyungie.
(Low tone).

Taehyung then leave jungkook's hand but legs was still around jungkook's leg.

Taehyung:- stop crying and wipe your tears.

Jungkook didn't stop crying.

Taehyung:- I said wipe your tears.
(Shout)

Jungkook flinch and quickly wipe his tears.

Taehyung then pick the glass of milk and said.

Taehyung:- now drink it without any tantrums.
(Strictly)

Jungkook take the glass with his shaking hands and started drinking he finished drinking and Taehyung take glass from jungkook and kept in the table and again hold his hand and said.

Taehyung:- if you again shout at your elders then you will see worst side of me understand.

Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung:- I want verbal answer.
(Strictly)

Jungkook:- y-y-yes h-hyungie.

Taehyung:- good for you.

Taehyung then leave jungkook and said.

Taehyung:- hyung I am in my room if you have some work then call me.

Jin nodded his head and Taehyung left after that.

And jungkook quickly go towards his jiminie hyung and sit on his lap facing him and hug him tightly and started crying.

Jimin:- bun calm down shh stop crying.
(Patting jungkook's head)

After some minutes jungkook calm down and said.

Jungkook:- hyungie you all also hate kookie .

Jin:- no baby we love our bunny so much.

Jimin:- yes baby.

Jungkook didn't said anything and kept his head in jimin's chest.

Jin then sigh and goes to kitchen and come with a chocolate and said to jungkook.

Jin:- see bunny what I got for you.

Jungkook see towards Jin and saw chocolate in jin's hand and said.

Jungkook:- hyungie please give it to me.

Jin:- here take it baby.

Jin handed jungkook a chocolate who started eating totally forgot that what happened a while ago.

Jimin smile looking towards jungkook who is cutely eating his chocolate.

Time skip it's 2 in afternoon.

And all members except taehyung and jungkook leave for some urgent work.

Namjoon and jin goes to attend the important meeting. 
Hobi goes to teach dance to his new students who are going to perform in next 2 weeks , Suga goes to do the mission and Jimin left for hospital as today is important Surgery jimin is handling that.

And at the mansion.

Jungkook is sitting in living room couch watching some cartoons but he got bored so he goes upstairs and stand in front of taehyung's room and knock the door but didn't get response he again knock but didn't get any response so he open the door a little and peek inside and see taehyung is not there so he entered in room and started waiting for taehyung.

5 minutes past taehyung didn't come jungkook was about to leave the room but then he here some notification sound he see towards night stand and see taehyung phone is there he quickly get up from bed and held the phone in his hand and started watching some photos but one photo caught his attention.
He see that in that picture taehyung is standing between old women and a old men.

He frowned and was going to see more pics but a voice when intrupted him.

Taehyung:- what the hell are you doing here.
(Strictly)

Jungkook didn't reply.

Taehyung:- answer me.
(Shout)

Taehyung again shout loudly and jungkook flinch badly and phone slip from his hand and landed on floor he widen his eyes in fear and tears form in his eyes.

==================================

Sorry for short part.
Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote for this part.

Bye bye 😊!!