Sadhana leans around Sakthi and looks at Malar, "Yaaro boyfriend lam ille, just friend nu sonnanga. Ana ippo?"

Malar blushes as Sakthi snickers, "Anni"

Sadhana laughs, "Chumma tease dhan panne di chellam"

"Nee sirkikadhe", Sadhana chastises Sakthi hitting him lightly on his arm.

Sakthi raises his arms in defeat, "Nan yedhum sollale pa"

Sadhana and Malar ignore Sakthi as they continue conversing, making him shake his head with a done expression.

After another half an hour of chit-chats, Malar wishes everyone goodbye and takes her leave.

Malar drives to the studio, before parking in front and walking in.

"Hii Ma'am", Lina greets her with a grin.

"Heyy. How are you?", Malar smiles and inquires.

"I'm good. I don't think I need to ask to see how happy you are", Lina grins and teases.

Malar laughs, "Yes, Lina. As you can see, I'm doing very well. Oh by the way, do you know anything about who is the client coming this evening?"

Lina shakes her head, "Ma'am I ran a background test, but it came up blank."

"So it's good right?", Malar asks.

"Not really, the record is too clean, almost as if someone wants it that way. So be careful. If there is any scuffle I'll have the cops on the line immediately.", Lina says.

"Thank you Lina", Malar nods at the friendly receptionist before walking in.

Malar walks into the studio, to see Anirudh busy composing.

She stands there for a minute taking in his appearance, how his eyes were closed, and yet he never missed a single chord on his piano.

Anirudh notices Malar and turns around with a smile on his face.

"Baby", he grins opening his arms.

Malar rushes to him hugging him tightly, almost falling on his lap. Anirudh pulls her down making her sit properly on his lap before asking, "Yenna achu?"

"I asked Lina about who is coming today evening, she told me she ran a background check and the results were suspicious.", Mala says her voice muffled against his shirt.

"Onnum ille di, we will deal with it. Okay?", Anirudh says rubbing her back.

Malar nods slowly, snuggling into his arms.

"Vidu di, yennaku vela irruku", Anirudh laughs shaking Malar.

"No", Malar says hugging him tightly.

Anirudh lets her be for some time, hugging her back.

A few minutes later, Malar gets up.

"Ippo ok va?", Anirudh asks.

Malar nods, "Seri you continue, I have office work."

At around 6 pm in the evening, Anirudh finishes his work and settles on the couch next to Malar.

"Baby?", Anirudh asks nudging her shoulder.

"Hmm?", Malar asks as she continues typing.

"Baby.", Anirudh whines

"Sollu baby, yennaku kaadhu kekum", Malar says.

Malar could practically feel Anirudh pout, making her look up at him.

"Yenna da?", she asks him with raised eyebrows.

He smiles at her, making Malar shake her head.

"Na ippo vela seiya koodhadhu adhu dhane?", Malar asks closing her laptop and keeping it on the side table.

"Adhallam ille, nee vela sei. Na chumma dhan koopten", Anirudh smirks.

"Yedhu? Dei inga va da.", Malar says as she kneels on the sofa before hitting him continuously.

"Ahhh podhum di valikidhu", Anirudh winces before holding her hands.

"Hmph", Malar huffs and pouts.

Anirudh looks at her before giving her a slow smile.

"Yen da apdi sirikura?", Malar asks slowly moving back.

Anirudh smirks before leaning forward and tickling her.

Malar starts laughing as tears stream from her eyes, "Dei nirutha da, vairu valikidhu"

"Yenna thiruppi adipe?", Anirudh asks tickling her.

Malar doesn't say anything making him tickle her more.

Malar gasps,"Seri seri, adika maaten."

Anirudh stops tickling her before pulling her up to a sitting position.

"Chumma sonnen", Malar shows her tongue to him before running away.

"Nillu di", Anirudh chases behind her.

He catches up to her before hugging her from behind. Malar starts laughing as Anirudh scolds her.

Their moment is abruptly interrupted when the studio door opens and Andrea walks in.

Andrea's eyes go wide with shock as she notices Anirudh and Malar.

"Andrea?", Malar asks shocked.

***

Enjoy!