2

They all got off the bus, flooding into the school. Craig started walking towards his locker when suddenly he was bumped into by some blonde kid who appeared to be the same age and was a bit spazzy. He was holding a thermos. Though craig didn't fall from the blonde bumping into him, the blonde did. Criag stood there for a couple seconds before holding out his hand to help him back up on his feet. The blond took his hand and stood back up on his feet.
"I-I'm Ngh s-sorry" The blonde kid apologized to craig.

'' Nah your good just-- uhm watch where you're going next time." craig said laughing a bit.

"OH! Ack-- Right I u-um was looking for m-my ngh locker?" He said looking lost.

"Oh. Well, I could show you I guess." Craig said in a monotone voice looking at the blonde spazz sip what smelt like coffee from his thermos.

"ACK - R-really?? T-thanks man." He says.

"Yea." Craig says walking forward and quickly stopping turning around and motioning his hands to the spazzy blonde to follow him. The blonde quickly catches up.

* * *

"T-t-thanks again ngh uhm?" Tweek says implying that he wants to know what craigs name is.

"Craig. My names craig tucker."

"Thanks craig. I-Im Tweek tweak" Tweek repeated with a light smile.

"Cool." Replies Criag.
* * *
Craig pov:
I sat in my first period while my teacher was talking about something boring and Clyde trying to talk to me at the same time.

"So then I was like bitches really be bonkers" Clyde said talking about Bebe he just went on and on but I spaced out thinking about tweek
He was cu- wait what-? Nice. He's nice I mean definitely not cute— well maybe a li— NO HE WAS JUST NICE CRAIG OMFG ! I felt my face burn up and realize I got lost in my thoughts and could hear Clyde trying to get my attention.

"Craig answer meee" Clyde whined

"Huh? What do you want" I said annoyed

"Ugh your such a douche sometimes. We're you even listening to me this whole time?" Clyde said crossing his arms

"Na" I said unbothered

"WOWWW. I see how it is... Anyways why were you eve-" Clyde stopped and looked at me weird with a smirk on his face.

"Ohhhh. Craig I knoww you have a crush dont you?" Clyde said suggestively.

Crush? wtf? I don't have no mf crushes and
definitely not on a dude. Definitely not. I'm straight.

I stared at Clyde like he was crazy

"Owh , come on dont look at me like that Craig, Come on who is it ? Your always quiet about stuff like this." Clyde said practically begging

"Dude where did you come to this conclusion? I dont have a crush." I said death staring Clyde emphasizing the word 'dont' .

"Ok ok dude my bad . Just don't look at me like that it's really scary. Anyways I tried this one taco—" Clyde complained and I just rolled my eyes. The rest of the class I ignored him.