The Pirates Treasure

Start from the beginning

Goku:She only did that on purpose to help us fight couldn't blame her for anything else! But right now, We've got to get out of here!

Mitsuko:And also finding those two before it's to late!

Goku/Mitsuko:Krillin! Bulma!

__

Back with Bulma and Krillin, two of Goku and Mitsuko's friends are swimming at the deep well. They haven't noticed general blue was swimming after them not to go near so that they won't see him behind.

__

Back at goku and mitsuko:

Goku:Hey! Bulma! Krillin!

Mitsuko:Guys! Where are you!

Goku:Something's wrong mitsuko! You and I running at full speed and we Still can't catch up with them.

Mitsuko:No wonder I can't feel their energy anymore because their far distant on us! Or maybe going the wrong way?!

Goku:We can't say for sure about it!

Goku/Mitsuko:(Gasp)

Two young warriors halted their tracks standing in front of a brick wall was a dead end.

Goku:Wow! A dead end? How can that be?

Mitsuko:This is getting out of nowhere.

Goku:Uh-huh!

Until then, a trap door on the floor was opened where Goku and Mitsuko was standing on. Both of them was gasp in surprised beginning to fall all the way down together.

Goku:(Yelping)

Mitsuko:(Gasping)

Goku/Mitsuko:(Yelling)

After both of them fall down, Goku and Mitsuko landed on the unknown soft and bouncy makes them really confused.

Goku:Huh? Hm?

Mitsuko:Oh well...that was really surprising.

Goku:You can say that again. For a minute there, I thought the both of us fell down on the hard ground but it was soft and bouncy too.

Mitsuko:Totally, I doubt it.

Two young warriors looked down what they landed on. It has a round big head, has eyes, mouth and few large tentacles.

Goku:(Yelping)

Mitsuko:W-What in the?!

What they standing on top of the head was a gigantic dark purple octopus.

Octopus:(Crackling) Groovy, baby!

__

Its been a few minutes they are busy swimming at the deep underwater well krillin was still swimming in front Bulma followed him behind her one hand hold her neck that she was almost out of oxygen to swim any further.

Bulma:(Grunts)

Krillin:(Grunts)

Krillin hold bulma's arm while she hold her neck to hold her breath a little longer and then, a bright light hit krillin and bulma's faces.

Krillin:(Grunting) Hmm?

Bulma:(Grunting) Hmm?

They finally found a huge light hole the young blue haired scientist and the bald monk swimming faster as they could to reach there almost at the surface.