15-Sick

An- how come none of y'all told me TWO BIT IS ALSO THE COACH FROM THE MIGHTY DUCKS!!!! MIND BLOWN. Emilio is an amazing actor though so not as surprised.

Also, I think the song ^ fits well with what Dylan is feeling in this chapter.

LIAM

"Hey, Gabe whats up?" I saw him just sitting on the couch looking at a dark TV screen.

"I-I dont feel to good Liam."

"Why aren't you at Olive's?"

"They had an out of the state family emergency. Told me to either stay in their house until they got back or head straight home." Gabe looked so pained. Kind of like Dylan.

"Lets head to bed Buddy." I ruffle his hair and then crouched down facing away from the couch. He hopped on my back and I carried him upstairs and into his shared room.

"Night Lee."

"Night Gabriel."

———

DYLAN

It's been a few days since my parents got a 'tad bit' mad. They decided to run off again when they found out the gang knew how I got hurt. They feared a group of high schoolers and dropouts would report them? I don't know but they are gone and Gabe is back.

"Dylan, how have your dizzy spells been?"

I looked up from the homework I was doing standing at the kitchen counter.

"Oh uh, they've been happening. I don't know what else to tell ya. I haven't passed out from one yet."

"If you ever feel dizzy and I'm not around talk to Darry he knows."

"Who else?" I asked cautiously.

"Just Darry."

I went back to my homework... until Soda swung the front door open and stormed right up to me.

"Hey, Soda?" I questioned.

"SANDY BROKE UP WITH ME AND SHE SAID YOU KNEW AND NOW SHE IS DATING CURLY BUT SHE SOMEHOW HAS BEEN DATING HIM WHILE SHE WAS DATING ME AND NOW SHE IS TELLING EVERYONE I CHEATED ON HER AND NOW CURLY IS TARGETING ME AND NOW-" Soda bursted out... crying?

"Time for a walk." I tossed my finished homework into my bag and led Soda out of the house.

"Liam, Gabe still needs to finish his homework because he will miss school tomorrow." I peeked my head back into the door on my way out.

"Why?"

"He's getting his cast off remember?"

I shut the door and walked with Soda.

———

"Let's sit down." I brought him to the curb near DQ.

"She broke up with me." He hiccuped between tears. I side-hugged him and rested my head on his shoulder. "I love her even after Darry told me she cheated on me." I sat and listened because I won't get involved unless he wanted my advice.

"Sit here, I will be right back." I jumped up from the curb as he gave me a questionable look.

Not even five minutes later I returned with two vanilla ice creams one in a cone and one in a dish.

"You know I prefer a dish?" He asked me while still sniffling and slightly crying.

"Of course. Sandy is not the only person who loved you. I still do." I handed him his ice cream and sat down next to him again. "Wanna keep talking about it? If you want my advice I'm willing to give it."