Surprise?

ANNABETH

I breathed in the salty air and stared at the water, It was perfect, Percy stood next to me with our hands intertwined. "I love you wise girl" he said while turning his head to look at me with his beautiful sea green eyes "I love you too seaweed brain" I said back as our faces moved closer. I closed my eyes and I could feel his face inches away from me when suddenly.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I woke up and hit my alarm clock "uuughhhh" I groaned but then I remembered something and quickly got up. Today I was going to surprise my boyfriend, Percy Jackson at Goode. I was staying at a hotel but would be moving in with the Jackson's tonight after surprising Percy at school.

 I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a ponytail with small curls left out at the front. I wore Jean shorts a white tank top and an oversized navy blue hoodie I stole from the Poseidon cabin in the summer. This was going to be a Goode day.

PERCY

Ugh, School I was walking slowly to Angus's house after a terrible morning. I broke my alarm clock by slamming it to stop it from making a noise, I burnt my tongue because my blue pancakes were too hot and I stubbed my toe on the way out the door. 

I honestly just missed Annabeth, if anyone could make me feel better after a rough morning it was her. But sadly my wise girl was back at camp probably having the time of her life without me.

I stepped up to my bmf (best mortal friends) house and waited for him to come out. Angus had a pretty decent sized house with 2 levels, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Plus all the other basic rooms and a gaming room.

I went over all the time and since his house was on the way to school I always met him then we walked together.

He came out of his house with his curly brown hair bouncing around and he pushed his square glasses back on his caramel brown eyes. "Hey bro" he said but clearly sensed something was wrong because He asked if something happened and I explained to him what had happened that terrible morning.

ANNABETH

I got to school early and headed to the principals office to get my schedule, The principal, Mr Muffler was smirking on his phone when I knocked on the door. "Oh sorry miss what can I do." "Umm I'm here to get my schedule I'm Annabeth Chase." I said "oh of course here you go" he handed me the schedule and told me to wait outside as someone would come to show me around.

After a couple minutes, a girl with long, wavy blonde hair, blue eyes and freckles walked up to me, she was wearing a white skirt that wasn't too long or short and a light pink sweater with a strawberry on it that reminded me of camp. Gods, I loved the strawberries at camp. Wait... DAM YOU ADHD!

"Hi, I'm Willow Blossom, I'll be your tour guide today" she said with a big happy smile "Hi I'm Annabeth Chase"

We walked and talked as she showed me around the school until we were done "ok, wait what's your locker number?" "213" I said "ooooh you are lucky that is next to mine and the hottest guy in school, Percy Jackson. Everyone is always hitting on him even the taken ones. But not me of course. Anyways he says he has this girlfriend but I know that she's fake because he describes her like a half goddess or something. He is actually one of my friends you can hang out with us if you like?" I nodded and headed to my locker as people started to fill the school up.

PERCY

I walked into the school with Angus and was greeted by one of my other friends Lavender. Our gang was me, Angus, Lavender and Willow.

As we were walking to our lockers I heard some people talking about a hot and sexy new girl, I didn't care because she couldn't be as beautiful as Annabeth. Our lockers are all next to each others, mine is 214, Willow's is 215, Lavender's is 216 and Angus's is 217. I walk up to my locker and then I just stand with my jaw basically on the floor as I see a beautiful girl with blonde princess curls and grey calculating eyes, "surprise?" She says.

What do you think? Good? Bad? I'm gonna really try to update frequently but my school is starting soon and I'm probably gonna get really busy but I'll try my best.                                 

    Bye Potatoes 🥔 (also idk imma just call you potatoes so ye)

Vote

Comment

Share