Craig's brain ceased to function as Kenny pressed the full length of his body against him. He slid his arms around the blonde, moving one of his hands up to tangle in Kenny's hair. He felt Kenny's tongue flick against his bottom lip. He opened his mouth, their tongues intertwining and groaned against Kenny's lips. This seemed to excite the blonde and he moved his hands down to graze Craig's ass. Craig moaned again and tightened his grip on Kenny's hair, tugging softly. He was rewarded with a whimper from Kenny, who grabbed his ass more firmly and rolled his hips against Craig's.
All coherent thought left Craig's mind and he moved them towards the couch, falling onto it in a tangle of limbs. Underneath him Kenny grabbed his hips and pulled him forward, wrapping his legs around Craig's. They pulled their mouths apart to stare at each other, breathing heavily.
Craig was at a loss for words as Kenny watched him with lust filled eyes. "You should've told me you liked me sooner."
Craig nodded, still unable to speak. Kenny grinned at him and grabbed the back of Craig's neck, bringing his face closer and pressing their lips together, slipping his tongue in Craig's mouth to tangle with his. Craig flicked his tongue against Kenny's and slid his hand back into Kenny's hair. The blonde moaned against his mouth and Craig felt his cock twitch at the sound. He pulled his mouth from Kenny's and tugged on his hair, pulling his head back and exposing his throat. Craig pressed his mouth against Kenny's throat and licked upwards in one agonizingly long move. Kenny whined and rolled his hips against Craig's. Craig grinned and swiped his tongue upwards again, eliciting another moan from Kenny.
He blew softly over where he'd just licked, causing the blonde to shiver.
Kenny, frustrated with the lack of contact, slid his hands under Craigs shirt. He ran his hands up Craigs chest to grab at his shoulders, before sliding them back down and over his sides to grip his hips. Craig growled against his throat and thrust his hips forward, pinning Kenny firmly against the couch.
Kenny grabbed the hem of Craig's shirt and pulled it over his head, tossing it on the floor.
His eyes roved over Craig's slender, but toned frame, before sliding his gaze up to Craig's, who was watching him intently. Kenny smiled and tugged his own shirt off, throwing it on the floor to join Craig's.

Craig eyed him appreciatively, staring at his bare skin and running his hand softly up Kenny's chest.
Kenny whimpered at the touch, digging his fingers into Craig's hip.

Craig ran his hand lazily back down Kenny's torso, stopping at his waistband. His hand hovered over Kenny's zipper and he flicked his gaze back to the blonde's face. Kenny nodded, squirming against him. He unzipped Kenny's jeans, tugging them down his hips to reveal a pair of pink cotton panties with little hearts. Craig's eyes darkened and he slid his finger softly over Kenny's hip. "Where did you get these?"
Kenny grinned up at him. "Butters."
Craig closed his eyes as the pieces fell together, feeling stupid. He looked back at Kenny. "Remind me to thank him later."
Kenny nodded and reached for Craig's jeans, tugging his zipper down. Craig shoved his pants down and kicked them off, before pulling Kenny's the rest of the way off and pushing them onto the floor.
He grabbed Kenny's hips and pulled him forward, settling back in between his legs. He leaned closer and kissed the blonde boy roughly, skimming his palm over Kenny's erection. He felt Kenny jerk against his hand as he moaned against Craig's mouth.
Craig repeated the gesture, slightly firmer this time. Kenny whined and rolled his hips, his fingers clutching desperately at Craig's hips. Craig pulled his mouth away from Kenny's and hooked his fingers in the waistband of Kenny's underwear, sliding them down his hips and exposing his dick. Craig sucked in a breath as his own dick twitched at the sight in front of him. He leaned down and slid his tongue over the tip, the salty taste of precum hitting his tongue. Kenny's hips bucked and he hissed in pleasure. "Oohhh fuck."
Craig smiled and slid his tongue over Kenny's dick again, from base to tip. Kenny arched up off the couch, moaning. He fisted his hands in Craig's hair as he swore unintelligibly. Craig growled and squeezed Kenny's thighs before placing his mouth around Kenny's cock and sliding his tongue over the tip again. Kenny gripped the couch as Craig's tongue swirled in lazy circles. He moved his hands back to Craig's hair grasping at it greedily as the dark haired boy sucked him, his tongue gliding over his tip while he did so.