Chapter 20 : "Magical Creatures - (p.2) "

Start from the beginning

A succubus / incubus is 6 feet tall in its natural form and weighs about 125 pounds.

HABITAT: Dark Continent.

RARITY GRADE: Rare

DANGEROUS: 6, Challenging to kill.

WEAK POINT: Element of light.

FEEDING: Vital energy.

***

CREATURE: Dwarf

DESCRIPTION: Dwarves are beings similar to men but of small size and robust appearance. They have long beards and are generally characterized by a predilection for underground places and for gold. Dwarves are great miners, artisans, blacksmiths, builders and jewelers, working busily and unceasingly throughout their lives, persistently attracted by precious metals. They live more than Men, on average between 500 and no more than 800 years. Some of them have settled in the realm of humans. Unlike elves, who want nothing to do with humans, dwarves are very sociable and friendly to humans. Most of them have metal or fire as a magical element.

HABITAT: Forest Continent.

RARITY GRADE: Common.

DANGEROUS: 0, Not dangerous.

WEAK POINT: /

FEEDING: Omnivore.

***

CREATURE: Monster plant / Carnivorous Plant

DESCRIPTION: Similar to a plant, it stands out from the common plant thanks to its humanoid appearance, each monster plant in fact has a human-like body: two limbs that resemble arms and two limbs that resemble legs, have a mouth full of sharp teeth and their stature does not exceed 1.40 m, some monster plants can be statuesque: planted on the ground, they do not move from the ground (in this case they do not have the lower limbs, but only the upper ones) or those with movement and therefore also legs. Monster plants have no eyes and no ears, but only a mouth. And they have petals around their heads.

HABITAT: Forest Continent

RARITY: 1, common.

DANGEROUS: 1, Very weak, easy to kill.

WEAK POINT: Fire.

FEEDING: Carnivore.

***

***

CREATURE: Griffin

DESCRIPTION: It has the head of an eagle with the ears very elongated like those of a horse; the forelegs of an eagle, equipped with claws, while the hind legs are lion's It has the tail like that of a lion and the wings of an eagle. Not much is known about this creature, only that it is very arrogant and is the absolute master of the sky together with the hippogriff.

HABITAT: Floating earth.

RARITY DEGREE: Very rare.

DANGEROUS 8, hard to kill.

WEAK POINT: Unknown.

FEEDING: Unknown.

***

CREATURE: Hippocampus

DESCRIPTION: They are horses to the belly, and their body ends with a fish tail. They have webbed legs instead of hooves, and instead of the mane they have a crest made of membrane. They are the exclusive means of transport of the inhabitants of the abyss. Until now no one beyond the inhabitants of the abyss have managed to train or ride the hippocampus.

This creature is very fast and agile in the water, it lives only in the depths of the depths, it is very rare; almost impossible to be able to spot one.