Chapter 15 : "Routes"

[REMAINING TIME: 01h 12 m 28s]

After learning my lesson....maybe. And recovering my health.

I decided to make a sacrifice.

I decided to follow at the letter ALL the directions that the GPS indicated to me.

I know. It's a suicide mission. I'll do it. FOR YOU!! FOR ME!!! AND TO SAVE TIME!!!

__________________

*ding*

[REMAINING TIME: 01h 11m 32s]

GPS tell me all directions, this time I will follow ALL.!

*ding*

[ GPS: Turn right for about 5 meters and go through the tangle of brambles]

*gulp* Okay! I'll do it! 〣( ºΔº )〣

I passed the tree and turned right. And there was the tangle of brambles. I approached it slowly .

489 cm ...

360 cm ...

321 cm ...

283 cm ...

170 cm ...

Only 1 meter was missing

100 cm ...

83 cm ...

50 cm ...

31 cm ...

10 cm ...

___________________________

I had reached the end of the line, an impenetrable wall of brambles was rising in front of me. So how could I have gotten over it?. Easy! I had to climb it to the other side of the brambles.

Almost... I almost think that the book can stay on the shelf. I abandon this mission.

Fix I refuse this mission, give me another one!! (ಠ д ಠ)

*ding*

[IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE MISSION. THIS MISSION IS MANDATORY FOR THE FUTURE GROWTH OF THE HOST. ]

*ding*

[REMAINING TIME: 01h 03m 41s]

UGH! WHAT A PAIN!! OK, I'll DO IT!. IT'S ME WHO'S RISKING MY SKIN NOT YOU!!

(ノ°益°)ノ

*Uff*.. I have to hurry I only have a little over an hour I don't want to wait another two hours to use the skill again!

...

All right! I can do it!

_______________________

Having regained my motivation, I immediately ventured into the enterprise.

I started by placing "my right hand" on a branch of the brambles and I clung to the highest point I could reach. Then the other branch that I was on by limb or the left hand. And being careful not to sting me, I started to lift myself off the ground, helping myself with my five feet.

...

*ouch*, Ahh!! , I got stung! Damn thorns!! /(*ι*)ヾ

[NEEDLE PRICK DAMAGE - 1 HP]

______________5 minutes after____________

[REMAINING TIME: 00h 58m 41s]

After pointing for the fourth time, I finally got to the top and I immediately jumped on the tall grass that was on the other side of the very high wall. It was actually only six feet tall.