Chapter 16

(-1 IQ noises)

She stabbed me.

I saw Kumeno breaking a mirror. Oh wait, the mirror weakened her illusions. 

I was flung to the other side of the battlefield and I fell into a never ending pool of darkness.

(-10 IQ noises)

Mysterious Guy POV:

A poor guy's body, which I was controlling, fell down the roof a kilometre away. My soul went into her body and I commanded her mind to bring her to me.

In her consciousness, of course.

Reconstructing to my original body, I waited.

And waited.

And waited patiently in the Sakura Forest.

She has arrived.

In her haori, blood stained hair of the galaxy and plain, emotionless eyes. We stared at each other until...

I blinked and said, "I'm real, I've placed my soul into your consciousness. I don't have much time left. I want you to wake up and stay strong. I'm Kajiwara Atsushi (SUSHI). I'm dead, just so you know. I control others body. I'm a Restless, very rare by the way, a dead soul that can't go to the Heavens or the Underworld."

She hummed in acknowledgement and vanished. I shall stay here in her consciousness, I thought.

"A restless...wait..."

Turning to see Astraea, she gasped while I smiled. A century ago, I became a demon slayer and Astraea came into my life.

"If you wish to..." and she nodded. I sent half of my soul out to find the others.

(-100 IQ noises)

(Y/N) POV:

Awakened by the sounds of battle, I found the rest injured.

Mist Breathing, Second Form, Eight-Layered Mist

Wind Breathing, First Form, Dust Whirlwind Cutter

Mist Breathing, Sixth Form, Lunar Dispersing Mist

Stone Breathing, Fifth Form, Aces Of Justice

Wind Breathing, Second Form, Claws-Purifying Wind

Zodiac Breathing, First Form, Aries

"I thought you were dead." Ubume spat as she dodged Sanemi's attack but got hit by mine. "Sorry, it takes more than a stab and a throw to kill me." I said as I created an opening for small, little, cute Muichiro.

What's wrong with me, I thought as my heartbeat increased but slowed as I backed up, bent down to avoid getting hit by Gyomei. Kumeno took the chance to attack her back but she blocked him.

With the never ending attacks from us, Ubume decided to use her last ounce of energy on one of us. Kumeno and I rushed forward, trying to behead her. This...I thought.

She used her blood demon art, Illusion Manifestation, one last time on Kumeno to stop his blade attack, allowing her to stab him in his abdomen.

As for me, I dodged it but I did not notice her hit on Kumeno. My blade came into contact with her neck as I swiftly, but a bit slowly, decapitated her.

"KUMENO!" 

I turned to see him stabbed in his abdomen. Sanemi stared at me with anger in his eyes, "It's your fault."

Gyomei tried to tend to Kumeno while I called for the Kakushi. Muichiro was no where to be found, I assumed he left early. I was preparing to leave, until...

A kick to my back flung me to the ground.

Who kicked me, I thought, as I tried to look, and I saw...

(-10000000 IQ noises + cliffhanger, though, you can probably guess)