Chapter 9 (POV: (Y/N) )

The meeting, it arrived. But, the night before the meeting...

"Astraea, what happened to me." I asked in my dream and she sighed. "I have analysed the poison many times with all my strength. There is no cure... At first, the poison kills the victim if the demon is still alive. When the demon dies, the poison changes..."

"Into what." I prompted.

"The first stage makes the victim emotionless and have something like an empty hole. The second stage is where the victim meets their lover and will do anything do be with them. They kill the rivals where attempt to be with the lover."

"That's all."

"No, there is another stage. If the lover catches the victim doing something illegal, the victim snaps and kills their lover and themselves. Victim also has to take note of their sanity. The more they kill, the sanity gets lower. The sanity will raise when victim stops killing."

"Is there a cure."

"Turn into a demon."

"Is there a term for the roles."

"Yes, victim is called Yandere. Lover is called Senpai. Rivals...uh...are called rivals."

"Did you make up those words."

"No." And my dream ended.

The Ubuyashiki Home was very secretive. Master Ubuyashiki was a sick man. Very sick. "My dear children, I want you all to meet (L/N) (Y/N), the Zodiac Hashira." he announced. Murmurs erupted from the Hashiras.

"It is a girl!"

"Tsk."

"We have another Hashira!"

"Where is she?"

"You may come out, my child." And I stepped out from the shadows from the trees. "You hide your presence well, I'm Obanai Iguro, the Serpant Pillar." A man with black hair, yellow and blue eyes wearing a mask said.

"Kanroji Mitsuri the Love Pillar! Nice to meet you!" A girl with pink-green braids exclaimed. 

"Flame Pillar Kyojuro Rengoku! I believe we've already met!"

"Tomioka Giyuu. Water Pillar. We met at the final selection."

"Himeijima Gyomei, the Stone Pillar."

"Uzui Tengen ! Sound Pillar!"

"Shinazugawa Sanemi, Wind Pillar."

"My dear (y/n)! You're a hashira now!"

"Oi, introduce yourself." Sanemi said to a short boy with long black hair and mint tips at the end.

"Oh...?Tokito Muichiro...Mist Hashira." he muttered. I looked at him, my heart somewhat racing. "(L/N) (Y/N), Zodiac Hashira." I said, quickly removing my eyes from him.

This feeling...what is it? I have to ask Astraea.